I have received a lot of requests for tips on glowing and fair complexion. So here are some tips from the herbal diva Shahnaz Hussain which I have complied for you guys.
1. Avoid the sun as much as possible. Carry an umbrella ans put on your shades. Apply sunscreen on all exposed parts of your body before going out in the sun.
2. Whenever visiting a swimming pool, beach or a place receiving snowfall; use sunscreen as many times as possible because water and ice reflect more sunlight.
3. Grind to a paste or powder some sesame seeds. Add a little water ans sieve it, you will get a whitish liquid as residue. Apply this whitish liquid on your face and specially on sunburnt areas. The skin will become fairer.
4. To get fairer skin apply curd on the face and neck. Keep it on for 20 mins and wash off. Repeat thrice a week.
5. Regularly wiping face with unboiled milk makes the skin much fairer.
6. If your's is an excessive oily skin, use the following recipe to make yourself more fairer. Take equal amount of lemon juice and egg white, mix very well. Apply on the face for 20 mins and wash off.
7. To make the entire body fair and glowing, mix together gramflour, curd and turmeric on whole body and face. Regularly use this mixture instead of soap while bathing.
8. Often arms, legs, knees and elbows become darker than the rest of the body. In this case mix together:- 1/2 cup papaya pupl, 1 tspn watermelon juice, 1 tspn lemon juice, white of an egg and 1 tspn honey. Apply this mixture where necessary, let dry and wash off.
9. If yours is a dry skin, mix together:- 2 tspn unboiled milk and 2 tspn potato juice. Chill and use as a cleanser with cotton pad to clean your face and neck regularly.
So try out these tips and do let me know how it worked for you. This post is dedicated to all who have been requesting for 'Tips for a fairer and glowing complexion'.