My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

AVON GLIMMERSTICKS LIP LINER- NUDE- SWATCHES & REVIEW

AGLL Nude- Lip Swatch
















Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner- SWATCHES & REVIEW


0.25 gm for INR 229



Company Says:- Water proof, with new glide-on texture prevents lipstick from feathering.





Available in 8 beautiful shades:-

























My Opinion:- I am using it ever since I hauled it and its been a disappointment since it is not very pigmented. I believe a lip liner ought to be highly pigmented for us girls to draw a precise to define our lips. I have to work a little to get a noticeable line around my mouth but still the result is not very satisfactory. But then apart from being non-pigmented it acts a good base for my lipstick. The company's claim that it is water proof is true and when applied to my full lips, topped with gloss it stays on till I remove it. Another truth in the company's claims is that it prevents lipstick from feathering/bleeding as well as fading, it truly does the job well.











Pros:



* Its retractable so no hassles of sharpening and also tip remains pointed


* Cap is real tight so no worries of contamination and wastage.


* Travel-friendly and packaging is sleek too.



Cons:-


* It is disturbingly non pigmented :(

* Available only through Avon Representatives



AGLL Nude- Hand Swatch

























            I rate this product 3out of 5 as of now, I will seriously have to swatch the other shades of this product before I say anything about buying it or not. Maybe this particular shade is not pigmented (mine is NUDE)

4 comments:

Tanveer said...

It does seem low on pigmentation, but I actually liked it. It would make the perfect Nude lip liner for me :)

beautydiva said...

Yes Tanveer it matches my lip's original color too but so very non pigemented that I have to drag it over and over again. But now I heard that this lip liner in 'Ginger' is well pigemted. Did you think jordana lip liners are pigmented? Never used them so asking you :)

Sharon said...

I like it.I just want somethin to even out my lips and this seems perfect

beautydiva said...

Perfect shade for me too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...