My Lovely Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

AVON HAUL

              

















              Hi Ladies, I took good advantage of Avon's Diwali offer and bought a few color cosmetics. The offer was incredible. When you spend INR 599 across the brochure, you get 3 piece set worth INR 563 at INR 199. This includes 1 Ultra Color Rich Lipstick (INR 255), 1 Glimmersticks Lip Liner (INR 229) and Naturals Strawberry Lip Balm (INR 79) :D




I have the Oriflame bronzing pearls and its getting finished up now because I use it most of the time so this time I planned to get myself this Avon Illuminating Face Pearls for INR 749 but I got it for INR 499.



Nail polishes are an obsession with me, I buy all known brands- big or small. So I got these Avon Simply Pretty new launches, Glitter Galaxy 17537 and Deeply Maroon 17538, each priced at INR 55 but I got 2 for INR 79 :D




Next I fell for this Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in Shimmering Silver 17507 priced at INR 149 but then I got it for INR 119 :D




Another love in color cosmetics is the dear old lipstick, I always try to find a perfect red for myself so this time it is the Color Bliss Lipstick in Cherry Red from Avon priced at INR 125 but then I got it for INR 85 :P




Oh forgot to tell you about the Ultra Color Rich Lipstick, the shade I chose is Mosaic Plum 17225. And the Glimmersticks Lip Liner- I chose the shade Nude 17062




That's it ladies, my little Avon haul for you all to see and comment. Lot of savings because of the Diwali offer. I will swatch and review these products soon. Thanks for bearing with me :)



14 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

wow! seems like a great haul!

Rentu said...

lookn forward for the reviews

Anonymous said...

I'm lookin forward for the brushes from avon... I 've asked my cozin 2 get them for me anywz nyc hall it looks pretty cheap though

Anonymous said...

haul*

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

me too have the bronzing pearls but dont use them much..quite a haul..

Anonymous said...

Its a nice haul for Rs599!You covered everything from liner to pencils & lipsticks etc.
How were the Oriflame bronzing pearls? I was eyeing them since a long time!
Uzma

beautydiva said...

Hi Uzma, welcome to my blog. The total amout for this haul was INR 980 actually. Ohh the oriflame bronzing pearls are great for illuminating and highlighting your face and eyes....I personally love them and buy them again and again. You can give them a try...you wont be disappointed. Thanks:)

beautydiva said...

Thank you girls, I will be reviewing the products soon. Yes they are cheap and I suppose Avon is a reputed name in the beauty arena so it was an awesome haul. Now I regret not ordering few more things but then there's always a next time :) Looking forward to another great haul which maybe equally cheap :D :P

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

looking forward to d reviews :-) ...

http://reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

Yup.. You will get all the reviews shortly, stay tuned ;)

Flamante said...

nice haul! review them real sooooooooooooooooon!

beautydiva said...

@Flamante- I will start reviewing them from tomorrow...keep patience hun :D

all that i know said...

Happy to see such gud reviews abt Oriflame and Avon since I deal with both...keep it up

beautydiva said...

@oriflameavon- thank you so much. I have lots and lots of reviews lined up but dont get much time to post. Welcome to beautydivaindia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...