My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CETAPHIL Cleansing Lotion- REVIEW

CETAPHIL Cleansing Lotion- REVIEW
For Sensitive Skin
125ml for INR 100 (approx)

Company Says:- Mild skin cleanser for normal, dry, sensitive skin condition. Atopic dermatitis and other diseased which may be aggravated by oily n greasy substances of animal n vegetable origin. General cleanser for patients with acne or with dry skin, Diaper rashes n cradle caps.

Dosage:- Apply on moist skin n massage. Rinse off with water or tissue off.

Composition:- Cetyl Alcohol IP, Preservative, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate IP, Butyl Hydroxybenzoate- in a lotion base with Propelene Glycol.

Directions:- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees C; do not freeze. Keep the container tightly closed after use.

Special Precaution:- Avoid Contact With Eyes
Its an odorless milky liquid

My Opinion:- I have been using it since I was attacked with acne for the first time in my life, in short since my teenage. This is the only product I have been using continuously ever since I first started cleansing therefore I have a soft corner for this one. I love this cleanser and I have a bottle in the bathroom and another in my purse.
             Since I tend to break out every now and then, this cleanser is perfect for me as it controls my oiliness. I just massage it into my skin a little and clean off with a damp cotton because I am of the opinion that its a little messy if you just tissue off and simply washing off does not appeal to me, actually I feel a little sticky :P
             This cleanser is mild and I have been using it on my pimply face without any problem. Though I use another cleanser and face wash when my skin is normal (read without pimples). This product is perfect for pimple-prone and sensitive skin.

             I rate this cleanser 5 out of 5 and I will keep on using it whenever I breakout. Kind of Holy Grail cleanser for me during my breakouts.

35 comments:

Unknown said...

dats nice...wud check out...

beautydiva said...

My hg cleanser during breakouts as I have said. But forgot to add that this cleanser is available at the chemist shop :D

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Looks great!! Would surely try it out:))

Beautydiva said...

Yes Rakshanda its a great product. I love it :)

anamika said...

where can i get this in Hyderabad girl?

beautydiva said...

Hi Anamika, you can find it in chemist shop only. Moisturiser also available from Cetaphil, kindly go through that also :)

Pain Free Hair Free said...

Try Cetaphil oily skin cleanser

Beautydiva said...

Ohh thanks... My bro told me long before but I never paid any heed. Welcome to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

hi i v tried the imported version last time, it was nice but a bit pricey, so i'm planning on trying this product. thanks for the review

Beautydiva said...

@Anonymous- Thanks for stopping by. Agree with you... its a great cleanser.

Pallavi said...

I completely agree with you. Since the day my skin doctor prescribed Cetaphil cleansing lotion for sensitive skin, I have been using since then. No more going to the doctor though. My rashes and acne are in control :)

Kanchi said...

Just Bought it :) Lets see how it works for my skin!

beautydiva said...

@kanchi- thanks for stopping by and do keep coming. hope this great product works for you....best of luck :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I am actually interested in the cetaphil moisturizer too. Do you have a review on your site anywhere? Also, any idea about the price? Thanks in advance.

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- i am yet to review the cetaphil moisturiser. It is around INR120, sorry I forgot :P

Anonymous said...

i don't have acne problem as such though recently had faced a reaction to a product due to which i had frequent breakouts...its been cured bt i hav few blackheads which i wish 2 get rid of...
Does dis cleanser remove blackheads also??

beautydiva said...

@ANONYMOUS- thanks for being here. no it does nothing for blackheads.

Anonymous said...

Any home remedy 4 blackheads u can suggest den....

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- here is a nice remedy for blackheads
http://www.beautydivaindia.blogspot.com/2010/12/diy-peel-off-mask-blackhead-removal.html
Hope this helps, plz do let us know the results after trying out :)

beautydiva said...

@askme- thanks for being here, sorry I missed your comment. Yes its a great cleanser and I love it too :)

Anonymous said...

How many timez i use it fr whole day

Anonymous said...

Recently i had face skin rash problem so pls help me out m already using cetaphil cleansing lotion,NMF e lotion n zoray sunscreen bt still. So any home remedy pls suggst me.my skin z very much senstve. So any suggtn fr my skin rash.itz specially on my face.

Ksk said...

hiii i am a 21 years male & i am having oily skin & using cetaphil clensing lotion from 2 years its gd i dnt say it protecting my pimples for tat i have taken isotrenion(medicine) & adive by the doctor 2 use cethaphil oily clenser its too pricey but i bougt it yesterday can any give me a difference between these 2 loation & i also want 2 knw a gd good sunscreen for oily skin.

NILU said...

my skin is affected by sun tanning kindly give me the solution..

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- use it atleast twice a day. Thrice is also ok if you are comfortable. Hope this helps you. Thanks

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- hope your rashes are gone by now. Continue with those 3 products right now. At home apply a sandalwood pack or neem pack if your skin is oily. Hope this helps you, and please do write to me if you have anymore problems/queries. Thanks

beautydiva said...

@ksk- cetaphil oily skin cleanser is specially formulated for oily acne-prone skin. And the one reviewed here is not specialized for any particular skin type, its for all skin types. Hope this helps and for more queries please write to me again. Thank you

beautydiva said...

@unknown- ohh thats painful to get tanned. Use raw milk and few drops of lemon juice on your skin, keep on till it dries, wash off. Use Nature's Essence Lacto Tan Clear (reviewed here) to remove tan. Hope this helps you. Thank you

Anonymous said...

hi how about cetaphil mosturizer?

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- cetaphil has cream as well as lotion moisturizers, use according to your skin condition. i havent reviewed the cetaphil moisturising lotion as yet but i do apply it when my skin breaks out. hope this helps. thank you :)

Anonymous said...

is it suitable for oily skin???

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- yes it is suitable for oily skin but Cetaphil has a cleanser specially formulated for oily skin, you can try it out. Thanks for being here :)

Williams said...

@anonymous- hope your rashes are gone by now. Continue with those 3 products right now. At home apply a sandalwood pack or neem pack if your skin is oily. Hope this helps you, and please do write to me if you have anymore problems/queries. Thanks

beautydiva said...

@williams- thank you very much for the helpful tip :)

Unknown said...

hi dis is anisha i want to know what is a difference between cleanser and cleansing lotion?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...