My Lovely Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dry Skin Packs

            This post is for all those who had requested for dry skin face packs. Sorry for taking this long to come up with  these but now that I have these packs for dry skin, hope you all will be happy.

            Carrot Pack:- Mix together 2 drops lemon juice, 15 drops carrot juice, 1 tspn wheatgerm (tilula), 1/2 tspn olive oil and 1 tspn curd. Apply all over face and neck. You can add 1 tsp ofrice powder also if you wish. Leave on for 10-15 mins and wash off with tepid water.
           

            Milk Pack:- Mash a ripe banana, add 1 tspn honey, 1 tspn milk powder and little rosewater to it. Mix well ans apply on face and neck. Leave on for 20-25 mins and wash off with tepid water.
       
           Try these out and do let me know. Thanks for bearing with me. And once again sorry for posting late.

5 comments:

The Beautifier said...

Nice one! I will defo give this a try xoxo

Beautydiva said...

Thanks dear, lemme know how it works for you xo

roseofsharron said...

Nice! I will have to try this... I do a lemon facial once a week, but it would be great to add the carrots! I drink apple, carrot, ginger and lemon juice just about everyday... Carrots are great for skin so I'm sure they will work great topically.

www.sharronsguide.blogspot.com

Beautydiva said...

Hi , welcome to my blog. Also add tomato juice to your list, it works. Thanks

gitika said...

i dont know how my face z getting dull.. i had fair glowing skin... my skin z dry..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...