My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lotus Herbals- Papaya Blem(Papaya N Saffron Anti Blemish Creme)- Review

 LOTUS HERBALS- PAPAYA BLEM (Papaya N Saffron Anti Blemish Creme)- REVIEW 
25 gms for INR 180 (approx)
2 Weeks Blemish Fade
All Skin Types

Ingredients:- Papaya Extract, Saffron, Lemon Peel Extract, Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Clove Oil.

Company says:-  The unique blend of papaya, saffron, almond and apricot not only clear blemishes, spots and scars from the face but also makes the complexion fair. Imparts a smooth and spotless glow to the face.

Direction Of Use:- Cleanse face with Lemonpure cleanser. Apply in dots.Gently massage in upward direction. Can be used at any time of the day. For best results, use before bed at night.

My Opinion:- I bought this product because I have 2 faint spots on my left cheek and hoped that it may get cleared up with the use of this product. But to my great disappointment the marks didnt even fade in 2 months time.
                       My skin is oily and its regular use didn't break me out, nor did it become oilier. One thing this cream did for my skin was that it brightened it to some extent. It also nourished my skin as I used it at nights only instead of mt regular night cream. But then it defeats its very purpose of fading spots.
                      This cream gives a slight tingling feeling to the skin because of the presence of clove oil. Gets absorbed into the skin pretty soon and spreads well. 


Pros:- Can be used as a general day/night cream for the ones with dry skin. Mild saffron aroma is a plus point. Absorbs well into the skin and doesn't feel heavy.

Cons:- Cant be used under makeup so the ones like me can use only at night. Spots didnt even fade leave alone clearing up, even after 2 months of use. Not  good for very oily skin because its consistency is thick though the company says the cream is suitable for all skin types.
               
I rate this Papaya Blem cream 2/5 and I am sure that I will never repurchase it. Also I would all of you out there not to invest in it. This product puts the company's reputation at stake.

12 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

good review. i had seen this product a couple of times. now i dont think i will buy this

Beautydiva said...

Thanks, it didnt work for my friend too.

Unknown said...

hey try d fab india vit e depigmentation cream...

Beautydiva said...

thanks dear, i will try it out and let you :)

Anonymous said...

its waste of money..doesnt work at all

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- agree with you. Thanks for being here :)

sarita said...

i m also nt satisfied with this

beautydiva said...

@sarita- thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Yup this cream comes with false claim of fading spots.

sarita said...

can youn recommand any cream for my pigmentation

beautydiva said...

@sarita- you can try out oriflame's even out dark spot fading cream/serum. My cousin told me it helps. Also fab india's depigmentation cream is also good i heard. Thanks :)

sandra said...

Hello everyone.... let us knw how the other products worked compared to this...

Unknown said...

I am using oriflame's even out dark spot fading cream since 7 years but so far no any result on my face. Now i have decided to leave that cream and try another one. So am looking for another cream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...