My Lovely Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pond's WHITE BEAUTY Daily Spot-less Lightening Facial Foam- REVIEW

Pond's WHITE BEAUTY
Daily Spot-less Lightening Facial Foam- REVIEW
50 gms for INR 60

Company Says:- Cleanses deeply for glowing and brighter skin. This gentle foam deeply cleanses and brightens skin, transforming your complexion to a radiant look you have always wanted. The foams unique formula reduces dullness and brightens skin, while washing away old and weary, sallow skin cells. Skin feels soft, smooth and sparkling clean.

How to enjoy visible lightening results:- Wet your face. Apply to face and neck and gently massage. Rinse off.

Ingredients:- Myristic Acid, Gylcerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid n Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Niacinamide, DMDM Hydantoin n Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Perfume, Disodium Edta.

My Opinion:- I like foaming face washes and this one foams well. The mild and feminine fragrance is a plus point and very refreshing as well. I personally foam it on my palm and then apply on to my wet face and neck. A very little (read tiny blob) is enough to remove all dirt, grime and makeup from my face. It doesn't remove kajal from my eyes and also my eyes stings like hell supposedly it goes into them- why cant these cosmetic companies make face washes that don't irritate your eyes :(
           All traces of makeup is gone in a single wash, this product washes off the oil from the skin surface. It is very gentle and my skin feels fresh and the dullness is gone after a wash. Of-course I cannot say anything about the radiant and sparkling skin claims of the company. It can be drying for the dry skinners but is good for the oily skinners like me. The oil returns after 1- 1 1/2 hours and that is not bad considering the price of this face wash.

Pros:- Its cheap, can be carried around in your purse easily, mildly perfumed, good for oily skin, a tiny bit is enough so will go on for a couple of months, the packaging is pretty.

Cons:- Company says nothing about which skin type this face wash would suit.

             I rate this product 4 out of 5 and I would surely recommend it to everyone with oily skin. I am happy with my Oriflame Aloe Face Wash so I wouldn't need this one.

**I got this Face Wash in a combo pack with Pond's WHITE BEAUTY Daily Spotless Lightening Cream with Pro-vitamin B3, for an amount of INR 185**

26 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

i hav this face wash and i like it esp when i go travelling as a small amount is needed to create a rich lather

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

this kind of makes my face a bit dry...

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

m gonna review it too :) but unfortunately my review is kinda opposite of urs......

beautydiva said...

@Anju- yes you are correct, but doesnt remove kajal :(

beautydiva said...

@Shoppingat bengaluru- yes i heard this from my friend but didnt dry me up...maybe bcoz i have oily skin. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@perfectskincare- yes dear different people so different experience..... thats the truth. Will be waiting eagerly for your review. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i have oily skin.. especiallu around my nose.. i use himalaya oil balancing face wash.. but for d past 2day i v been tryin my sister ponds face wash d blue 1 ... n actually i find it being pretty gud ... i had foundaion on my face n theres no trace of it afta 1 wash :D amazing na :D

beautydiva said...

Hi Shugraa, this face wash removes all traces of makeup but not kajal :( Good that you are liking it as it is suitable for oily skin people. Cheap and effective...thats what I like about this product :)

Unknown said...

i have combi skin bt dan too i found dis drying,,,

beautydiva said...

Hi Bhumika, yes thats true, my friend too told me this but my cousin having combo skin loves it :P Funny isnt it..:)

Rentu said...

i love this one

Tanveer said...

It sounds like a fab facewash!

beautydiva said...

@Rentu- it is indeed a nice thing for oily skin people....I too like it :)

beautydiva said...

@Tanveer- it is a good one but will not suit dry skin people, neither the company has labeled it.

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage roster and disposition be checking back soon. Will check out of order my orientation as ok and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

beautydiva said...

anonymous thanks for your comments. welcome to my blog and do keep coming back. thanks again :)

PRIYANKA said...

Is there any specific age to use this as i am 18 and i wanted to know if it is suitable for me to use.

beautydiva said...

@prianka- thanks for stopping by and commenting here on my blog. If you have oily skin you can go for it else skip it. Thanks :)

YOUTH MAY BE A CREATORS said...

can u tell me dat white beauty daily spot=less lightening facial foam is an face wash r jus apply 2 our face and leave it.i confused.how 2 apply dis? can u plz tell me

beautydiva said...

@youth may be creators- its a face wash, you have to wash it off. thanks for being here :)

Anonymous said...

i have combination skin .should i use this product ,if our skin become dry after using this product (use ponds cold cream) :) it balance your face :)

Mattrhcn said...

anonymous thanks for your comments. welcome to my blog and do keep coming back. thanks again :)

arshiya said...

i am using this face wash of ponds white beauty since 4 years and its a great feeling and result which i got from last 4 years

Unknown said...

ok so i have spots on my face..pimples come and when they go they leave marks..i m confused between ponds white beauty lightening facial foam and the natural ponds spot less one i.e the new green one with leaf extract..can you suggest me which one to buy.and ya i have an oily skin too

Unknown said...

Hey am aisha
I hv combo skin....should i try dis???

shobna said...

It would b better if tey hav given direction to use ať te back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...