My Lovely Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

AVON FACE AND EYE MAKEUP REMOVER- REVIEW

AVON FACE AND EYE MAKEUP REMOVER- REVIEW

75 ml for INR 299


Company Says:-This dual-phase formula gently and effectively removes all traces of face and eye makeup, especially ideal for waterproof and long-lasting face and eye products.
Ophthalmologist-test. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.


Ingredients:- Top phase- Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-4, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Bottom phase- Water, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.


To Use:- Shake well before use. Sweep over face and eye using cotton wool and rinse off thoroughly with water.


My Opinion:- I am in love with Avon Products. I buy a lot of stuff from this brand as most products seem to suit me, not really all of them :P About a month back I purchased this Makeup remover when I read that its great for sensitive eyes, my eyes are super sensitive. This bottle contains 2 different kinds of liquids- the thicker heavier holds the bottom 1/2 of the bottle and the light watery liquid holds the upper 1/2. Very mild typical Avon fragrance, it goes off with the washing immediately. It needs to be shaken and then the liquid mixes up to a milky white oily liquid. It should be used with a cotton ball and it cleans off all makeup in a single swipe. OMG it cleans off kajal, mascara and lipstick very well without trace.
                            I don't really need to rub or tug my skin and this remover cleans off everything so effortlessly. It feels a little oily when I splash my face with water, but when I dry my face there is no oiliness left behind. But sometimes I like to use a mild face wash after wards but this it not a must. This remover is very gentle on my skin and makes my skin soft and also doesn't dries out my skin. Best is that I didn't break out because of it nor did it ever irritate my eyes. But the packaging is so boring- I don't like it. I am truly loving this makeup remover. All claims made by the company are true.

             I rate this product 5 out of 5. I will surely get hold of it again and again :)

8 comments:

Ansh said...

5? sure gotta try!

beautydiva said...

@vanity- its a must-try product :)

Ikya said...

5 on 5? its a must try now!

just came across your blog.. :) following you.
check mine out too?

beautydiva said...

@ik- try it out atleast once. thanks and am following you back :D

all that i know said...

The face and eye make up remover is under offer. MRP 299 available for 199 only. 75ml packaging.

beautydiva said...

@all that i know- thanks for the info :)

Jessica said...

@vanity- its a must-try product :)

ritu said...

Awsm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...