My Lovely Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

AVON SIMPLY PRETTY SHINY LIQUID LIPGLOSS- SWATCHES N REVIEW

AVON SIMPLY PRETTY SHINY LIQUID LIPGLOSS- SWATCHES N REVIEW

3 ml for INR 189

Company Says:-
* Super Shiny and Ultra Glossy
* Keeps lips Moisturised

Ingredients:- Not Listed

My Opinion:- Avon Simply Pretty Shiny Liquid Lipgloss is a new launch. It comes in 3 shades- pink, peach and nude. I got the pink one, its a lovely pink shade with brown undertones- Pink Shine. Its fragrance is that of milk chocolate- yummy and it tastes great :P According to the company these glosses comes in pomegranate flavor- sounds yum right :D
                   I got Pink Shine and it is not much pigmented and gives my lips a pinkish nude glossy look. It does stay on for a long time and actually it survived a round of chaat this evening =) It is quite moisturising but very sticky though it lasts for 4-5 hrs on my lips. It stains glasses/cups like hell when I drink from them. Its more like a tinted lip balm and not like a gloss. Its consistency is very thick and it comes with a regular slanted tipped applicator.

Pros:- Very shiny and glossy, lovely shades, affordable, scent and taste is yummy =)

Cons:- Not pigmented, quantity is leaser than lip glosses from other brands. Super sticky, ingredients not listed

                I rate this Lipgloss 3.75 out of 5. I don't think I will repurchase it, not even the other shade also. This gloss is sticky and non pigmented.

10 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Pretty shade!!! What other shades are there in this?

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda- Thanks dear. I dont really remember the exact names of the shades. 1 is peach and the other 1 is browny nude color. Sorry :(

anamika said...

wow..looks very nice and decently priced..i have ever tried avon products..but u r tempting me now..:)

beautydiva said...

@Anamika- Avon products are very good in quality and affordable as you say, do try them out and you will love them :)

Ezzy said...

wow this is such a lovely shade!!
its so weird we don't get half these avon stuff here which u get in india & we get different stuff which you don't :(

Beautydiva said...

@Ezzy- Thanks dear. But you get some awesome Avon lipsticks which we dont get here ;)

The white cabbage said...

thanks for your suggestion ...


ciao ave

visit my blog ..just for laughing

Meg.Meh.P. said...

I have never tried a lipstick, but I do love this shade. Will think about it when I do get me a lipstick someday. :)

I am a follower.

XX

Meg.Meh.P. said...

oh.. I mean a colored lipgloss...

beautydiva said...

@white cabbage- thanks, surely i will visit your blog.
@meg- thanks dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...