My Lovely Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Glittery Green Nail Art

             Hi girls, I had done these nails about a month back but  couldn't post it. I love trying out new nail art designs and this one is simple and I so love the color.

               Here I have used Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish in Green Dream.
Its a pale green with blue undertones atleast so it seems to me :D Its a new launch of Avon along with a couple of other colors.
             
                First I applied my base coat and left it to dry and then I applied 3 coats of Avon,s Green Dream one by one, letting each coat to dry before applying the other coat.

                 When my nails were dry I applied a gold glitter polish on top to finish the look. I quite liked it but did you? Please let me know and thanks very much for bearing with me :P

9 comments:

Ikya said...

this is beautiful! bdw, which brand is this?

Poohkie said...

I like this a lot! I'm currently obsessed with green nail polish, although I haven't found one that I like.

Meg.Meh.P. said...

great! this is so beautiful. wish I had longer nails...

XX

beautydiva said...

@ik- this is avon green dream. thanksss :)

beautydiva said...

@poohkie- thanks dear. try this shade once...its beautiful :)

beautydiva said...

@meg.meh- thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@tanveer- thanks :D

The white cabbage said...

can't believe ! it's so funny !

ciao , come for a visit



ave

beautydiva said...

@white cabbage- thanks... hehee dono what made you say funny :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...