My Lovely Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ORIFLAME DELIGHT ANTIPERSPIRANT 24 HOUR ROLL ON DEODORANT- REVIEW

ORIFLAME DELIGHT ANTIPERSPIRANT 24 HOUR ROLL ON DEODORANT- REVIEW

50 ml for INR 159

Company Says:- Gentle sweet touch of a rose. Effective against perspiration and leaves your skin feeling soft. Alcohol free.

Ingredients:- Aqua, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Parfum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Salicyclate, Allantoin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropional, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol

My Opinion:- This roll on deo is very light and mildly scented. The fragrance is very sweet like that of a rose. Its a thick white milky liquid but disappears once it comes in contact with the skin but the fragrance lingers on and on for the entire day. I cant say anything about the 24 hrs claim of the company but the scent lingers on for 11-12 hrs easily. I don't get irritations after using this deo. It has not darken my underarms in the long run and I am so happy that it is alcohol free. Its gentle on my skin and even after waxing my underarms it doesn't sting if I apply it after 30 mins. This fragrance is very sweet and refreshing and I like it so much. Also another plus point is that Oriflame uses ozone friendly aerosols.

I rate this deo 5 out of 5. I love this Delight Deo and keep on buying it again and again.

6 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Sounds great!!! Will surely give it a try:)

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda- thanks and I am sure you'll love it :)

Nivedita said...

This sounds good. Would give it a try

beautydiva said...

@Nivedita- Its cheap and smell so sweet. Get it Babe :)

vishnu said...

please read the effects of aluminium in deodarants, you can just google it.

Beautydiva said...

@Vishnu- thanks so much for informing me :) Small percentage of people are allergic to aluminium and might get afflicted with contact dermatitis, its also remotely linked to alzhiemer's and breast cancer when used over a period of time. Thank a ton :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...