My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NOTD- LAKME TRUE WEAR NAIL COLOR IN 244

              Hello everyone, I have another NOTD today. Its a pretty purple shade, Lakme True Wear Nail Color in 544, how much I hate it when companies don't give names to their products :/ Purple have always been my favorite for lippies as well as for nail color. Me thinks purple isa very passionate color apart from being so gorgeous. And the best part is that I think I can carry it off well, actually I get compliments everytime I wear purple :)
               This nail color, according to me, has slightly reddish/brownish undertones ans its loaded with oodles of purple shimmer. This shade of purple has inspired me to come up with a purple eye look, wow sounds great and I will try it out this look soon and share with you if it comes out well :P Enough about purples for the day.

10 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Love this color!!♥

anamika said...

pretty shade:)

indianmakeupways said...

wow!the purple looks awesome

Anonymous said...

lovely shade...:))

Unknown said...

m loving d elle 18 no 43
a rich plum color..veryy nice...try dat

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- yes very pretty...loving it :)
@anamika- thanks dear :)
@anju- yes pretty color. thanks :)
@kuheli/bulbul- thank you :)
@bhumika- thanks dear I will try it out and share the pics :D

Unknown said...

Very Pretty color :)

beautydiva said...

@shalini- thanks :)

Namita said...

I want to wear it. It's such a nice one

beautydiva said...

@Namita- yes pretty shade, ho ahead and try it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...