My Lovely Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

NOTD- VOV NAIL POLISH IN BRIGHT PINK

              Hi Girls, as I told you earlier that for some unknown reason I have become obsessed with the color green. Since we are going through holi this obsession has subsided a little and my new love is the color pink. On my last visit to Kolkata, I found a brand of brightly colored nail polishes called Vov.

           This brand of nail polish comes in pretty bottles of varied shapes and sizes. The shop keeper told me that its a Korean brand. Although I had no way to establish the authenticity of this brand, I laid my hands on a few of the nail polishes. My favorite among them is the bright pink which I have on my nail today, it absolutely suits my Holi mood.


              This shade is a bright pink with a glossy finish. Pink is a happy color and most of us like it. The smell of the nail polish is rather strong and I hate it. As I always wear a base coat or nail hardener before wearing nail polish so I don't think it will harm my nails. Anyways its a nice find and right now I am enjoying it. Aaahh... Its around 30 INR for a bottle, color name/number is nowhere to be found and quantity also not given anywhere. But then its the cheapest nail polish I have ever used. Thanks to you all :)

15 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Wow this color is soo pretty!!

Tanya said...

Lovelyy!
I have like 10 different shades of pink currently, that speaks about my love for it ..lol :)

Tanya
xoxox

follow me if u like
http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- yup pretty pink... my fav...love it :D

beautydiva said...

@tanya- thanks... similar love interest for pink :)

Nivedita said...

Thats a pretty color/ recently I'm loving hot pinks and magenta though I had never been a pink-o-holic

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- me too not a pinkoholic but like wearing, I also got lots of pinks. Similar choice I guess :D

Unknown said...

nice..I love pinks too..

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thanks :)

Anonymous said...

this is a nice shade. but there are so many fake VOVs out in the mkt.,it's hard to find the real one...:(

Anonymous said...

and hey,i alraedy am a follower here u know. :D

beautydiva said...

@Kuheli/bulbul- thanks for the info...i didnt know anything about this fake issue. But i havent seem them around in delhi. Thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

vov is fashion at reasonable prices!!!

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- you are right... i saw lip glosses from vov as well. thanks for your comment :)

Unknown said...

brite pink is lovely...i love this color..<3 <3 <3

beautydiva said...

@kusum bisht- welcome to BDI and thank you very much. truly a bright and lovely pink it is :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...