My Lovely Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

REVLON FABULINER- SWATCHES & REVIEW

REVLON FABULINER- SWATCHES & REVIEW
Fast Drying Smudge Proof Eyeliner

9 ML for INR 450 (approx)


Company Says:-
  • Fast drying, Smudge proof eyeliner
  • Long lasting formula
  • Its fine precision brush releases the perfect amount of color to line and define eyes beautifully

Ingredients:-Not Listed

My Opinion:- I always like to line my eyes to make them attractive. Whether or not I apply eyeshadow on my eyes, I simply line my eyes with a black liner. Revlon Fabuliner is one the best I have used till date. I started with Lakme High Definition Eyeliner and now I use a number of eyeliners from various brands in all possible colors. Last year when I went looking out for it, the SAs told me it was discontinued :( But a few months back I spotted it in a Revlon counter and bought it. Now coming to the main topic, I like this product very much as it is not very thick but dries fast, within seconds of lining my eyes. I having been using this bottle since last year and its still as fresh as new. Revlon Fabuliner stays put for the whole day till I take it off myself. Any makeup remover or face wash cleans it off easily. The entire day/night it doesn't budge even a little and it is far away from smudging if you are not in the habit of touching your eyes. 
  
                  It is waterproof but to a certain degree, I never use it during the monsoons :P A single swipe might not be enough if you are looking for a jet black line like I do. It comes with a brush attached to its long wand so no worries about carrying a brush along if you are traveling, the slender tubes makes it purse friendly. But apart from being slender, the packaging I think is ugly :/, black plastic cheap looking bottle with shiny golden long cap. Another sad thing is that the fine tipped-brush gives away after a while, maybe I get the defected pieces :P :D Not a problem for me tough, since I use a Vega eyeliner brush for the purpose. It smells kind of 'rosy' similar to Revlon Water Tight Mascara. But the smell is not unpleasant or overpowering so no issues. I happy happy with it because I can control the amount of product as well the thickness of the line I need to make. Also I can do up any eyeliner style with this tube.

Cons:- The brush is useless after a point of time it gives away, need extra brush,
Is not waterproof as the company suggest, splash your eyes with water... It will stay but lighten but rub it when its wet and it goes off.
Packaging is cheap looking.

                   I rate this product 4 out of 5 and I will surely repurchase it again.

12 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

i have seen this at revlon counters. but never tried it. thanks for the review.

rakhshanda said...

Gr8 review :D i have revlon colorstay liner and love using it <3

Unknown said...

looks nice..

Zestful Uzma said...

Its expensive if it isn't waterproof but I like that it's fast drying :-)

beautydiva said...

@anju- i suggest you try it out once. Thanks :)

@rakhshanda- i too love revlon colorstay liner. Thanks :)

@bhumika- thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@uzma- ofcourse its waterproof :P :D

Zestful Uzma said...

Arre nahi yaar, you said in the cons it isn't waterproof, that's the reason I said it isn't :P
http://zestfulnails.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@uzma- i know babe :D :P :))

pavani reddy said...

lovely blog..found very useful tips...going 2 be a regular visitor here

beautydiva said...

@pavanireddy- thanks a lot for the appreciation :D Please do keep visiting :)

Anonymous said...

♥Love your blog♥

beautydiva said...

@mary- thanks a lot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...