My Lovely Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

EOTD- PINK N PURPLE

                 Hi girls, sorry for not blogging for so many days, was a little busy. Today I have come up with my first EOTD. I have chosen pink and purple as the main colors, as pink is the color of spring.

I started by applying Revlon Illuminence cream shadow in moonlit jewels, the 1st shade from the left.

Now I applied a shimmery pink on the sockets only, this color is from an unnamed random palette

Thereafter I used purple on the crease and out corner and winged out a little. I used the last color from Revlon 12 hour eyeshadow which is matt dark purple.

Again I used shimmery white shadow on inner corner and around the tear duct and also on the middle of the lid.


Also I highlighted my browbones with the same shimmery white but here I used just a dash of it.

I lined my eyes with Lakme High Definition Eyeliner and used Lakme Satin Black Kajal on my waterline.

To finish off the look I applied 2 coats of Oriflame Giordani Gold Mascara and I am done.

This is my first EOTD and if its not up to the mark then please please bear with me. I am looking forward to your comments on this look :D

16 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty...

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thanks

PeachesandBlush said...

Pink and purple looks pretty together !!! Nice!!!

Nivedita said...

This looks so pretty. Would love to try this combo myself.

beautydiva said...

@mehak- thanks...you will do a very nice look...you are talented :)

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- thanks, share the look with us :)

indianmakeupways said...

it looks awesome. just try to get some better photos next time, so that we can see the colors up close and personal :)

beautydiva said...

@anju- oh sure the pics will be better next time. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hey, check out my blog. i gave u an award. and pink-purple is my fav combo. :))

beautydiva said...

@kuheli/bulbul- thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

that looks soooo dreamy..

beautydiva said...

@rashmi- hehee thanks :)

Karishma said...

oooohhh... nice :)

beautydiva said...

@ginger- thanks alot :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous look but please let me know what is eotd

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- thanks for stopping by. eotd means eyes of the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...