My Lovely Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

EVERYUTH SKIN ESSENTIAL- NOURISHING BODY LOTION- REVIEW

EVERYUTH SKIN ESSENTIAL- NOURISHING BODY LOTION- REVIEW

120 ml for INR 45

Company Says:- Now pamper your skin with the New Everyuth Skin Essential Nourishing Body Lotion. Enriched with the natural goodness of Wheat Germ Oil, Honey, Cocoa Butter & Almond Oil, this rich creamy and non-greasy body lotion moisturisers your skin and prevents it from drying. It also gives your skin the essential nourishment it requires. Cocoa Butter reaches deep into your skin and moisturises it from within. Honey helps retain your skin's moisture balance, maintain its natural suppleness and prevents it from drying. Wheat Germ Oil & Almond Oil soften your skin, by providing it with essential natural nourishment.


Key Ingredients:- Wheat Germ Oil, Honey, Cocoa Butter, ALmond Oil & Glycerine.

Ingredients:- Water, Liquid Parafin, Stearic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate n Poly Oxyethelene Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Poly Oxypropylene (15) Stearyl Ether, Cetos
WGO, H N CB are AI

Directions for use:- Apply generously oil over the body after bath and at night.Use Daily.
Suitable for all skin types.

Suitable For All Skin Types

My Opinion:- Last winter I came across creams and lotion from Everyuth. I bought a cream and this nourishing body lotion as these were very cheap and came with natural ingredients like wheatgerm oil and cocoa butter. My arms and legs are on the drier side and in winters they dry out even more. So I started using this lotion and the dryness was neither reduced nor control, well can say this lotion controlled the dryness temporarily. It gave oily coating to my skin which goes away within an hour or so. But a very good thing about this lotion is that inspite of being greasy it didn't stain my clothes and nor did it gave that sticky feeling. It is mildly scented and the scent is not a bad one, its pleasant enough for me.

Pros:- Travel friendly, very cheap, non sticky

Cons:- All claims made by the company are false.

                      I rate this product 2 out of 5. This nourishing body lotion didn't work for me and also it didn't harm my skin. Noway am I going to buy it again.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...