My Lovely Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

HOT PINK EOTD

                   Hi girls, again I tried a pink look and this time I am posting a lot of pics :d Sorry for taking the pics of 1 single eye and for not applying foundation on the rest of my face :d


I have used:-
Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow in Moonlit Jewels- the 1st color I have used as base all over my lids

Lakme Eyeshadow Quartet in Silk Route- top-left color I used on the inner 3rd of my lid

Lakme Eyeshadow Quartet in Silk Route- bottom left color I used on the rest of the lid

Oriflame Mono Eyeshadow in black on the outer corner

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara on upper as well as lower lashes

Hope you all like my eotd and bear with me

**Sorry for my unruly ungroomed brows :P**

6 comments:

Anamika said...

nice.u got beautifulll eyes :)

beautydiva said...

@anamika- thanks dear :) I am having problems in commenting in your site from my mobile, I miss commenting :(

Gauri said...

I ♥ Lakme Silk Route! I'm not sure if its still like these, but when I first bought it, it was slightly shimmery. It was just subtle enough that I loved it.

Also, on the topic of your EOTD, I ♥ the look.

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thanks a lot. Its still shimmery enough, dont think lakme have changed the formulation ;) and I also bought it long back....actually dont remember :P

Zestful Uzma said...

Gorgeous BD! It's flawless, I like this EOTD :))

beautydiva said...

@uzma- thanks hun. I try my best and share the outcome with you girls :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...