My Lovely Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

AVON SENSES RE-CHARGE DEO SPRAY CITRUS-FRUITY- PICS & REVIEW

150 ml for INR 139

Company Says:-
Citrus-fruity fragrance-
*Refresh yourself with mandarin & spicy notes

24 hr deo protection-
* Protection against body odour
* Keeps you fresh all day long
* Contains a gentle alcohol free deodorant

Usage:-
* Hold upright 15 cm from body and spray on underarms and body
* Spray daily after bath/shower. Use with Senses Re-charge body powder for your fragrance to last even longer.

Ingredients:- Propellent, Cyclomethicone Pentamer, Fragrance, Triclosan

My Opinion:-
                 The summer heat is rising, the temperature is also going up. Citrusy fragrances are very refreshing and are perfect for this kind of weather. Recently I bought Avon's Senses Re-charge Deo Spray in Citrus- Fruity as I am in love with Citrusy fragrances. Its a very pleasant and breezy fragrance which would be loved by most people. But I dont think it smell like mandarin but the fragrance is very refreshing with notes of spices blended beautifully in it.

                   I have been using this deo since about a month now. It didn't irritate my skin and nor did caused any other kind of skin problem. But after waxing my underarms when I tried to use this deo, it stungs badly and I had to wash it off immediately. It is alcohol free and very cheap as well. But the only problem with this deo is its staying power, it fades off after 2 hrs. But then it does not fully evaporates off my skin, a light scent lingers on for long.

Pros:-
Citrusy fragrance
Cheap
Alcohol free

Cons:-
Staying power is bad, starts fading after 2 hrs but doesn't evaporate completely

               I rate this deo 3.75 out of 5, it is an average product from Avon. This deo spray is nothing special in it but not so bad as well. Repurchasing is out of the question but maybe I would want to try other variants, I think 2 more variants are available.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...