My Lovely Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

LAKME & LOTUS HERBALS HAUL




















Heya Beauties. This is my second haul of the month. Its basically a Lakme haul but I also bought 2 product from Lotus Herbals.




1. Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor in Lotus- Rs 425
























2. Lakme Lip Love Conditioner in Flirt- Rs 225


















































3. Lakme Lip Gloss in Vanilla- Rs 175


















4. Lakme Glide On Lipcolor in Honey Crush- Rs 325


5. Lakme Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner in Blacklast- Rs 400


6. Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick in Moon Beam- Rs 375











The Swatches


























7. Lotus Herbals Naturalblend Translucent Powder Auto-Puff SPF 15 in Sunset Beach- Rs 349









8. Lotus Herbals Naturalblend Botanical Blusher SPF 20- Rs 375




















































Thank you very much and have a nice time ahead :)



5 comments:

Gauri said...

I really like Lakme Aquashine lip color! My faves are Peach & Gingersnap!!!!

beautydiva said...

@gauri- me too likes it very much. I got old rose and peach (misplaced it :( ) now bought lotus. Thanks :)

Carlson said...

@gauri- me too likes it very much. I got old rose and peach (misplaced it :( ) now bought lotus. Thanks :)

Aaron said...

@gauri- me too likes it very much. I got old rose and peach (misplaced it :( ) now bought lotus. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

thanks ! for sharing this post. i have read your blog. really, herbal skin care product very useful in our life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...