My Lovely Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

EID INSPIRED NAIL ART WITH DEEP BLUE AND SILVER






Hello girls, this is a requested post/nail art tutorial. Aliyah a friend from fb has requested me to do a Eid look as well as nail art. I will come to the look later on but right now I am posting this very Eid-y looking nail art tutorial. Hope you all like it and leave your precious comments for me. Thanks in advance for bearing with me =D

Here I have used:-
* Avon SpeedDry Nail Enamel in Blue
* Revlon Silver French Tip
* Silver Glitter
* Oriflame Crystal Base & Top Coat

2 comments:

Ananya said...

I loved this.. its just not going to serve the Eid purpose but also since I am a this star loving girl , I can flaunt it anytime.. thanks for sharing it!! :)

beautydiva said...

@ananya- thanks dear:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...