My Lovely Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY


Hello everyone,
Today (1st sept'11) I feel so proud and happy :D because last year this very day I had published my first post. Yes today is the first anniversary of my blog and I would take this opportunity to thank all of you for your love, support and cooperation. Now this blog has become an integral part of my life, a priority I should say. This blog has given me a lot though I have never given it the time it deserves. It gave me some really nice friends, some in facebook and some here itself. Each and everyone of you has been so good to me and once again I would thank you all. In the past one year I have grown as a blogger and as a person too.

Love to all of you
Beautydiva


sorry for posting late :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations beautydiva :)

Poohkie said...

Congratulation!!! I completely agree with you - blogging has given me so many new friends.

beautydiva said...

@swati- thank you dear :D

beautydiva said...

@poohkie- thank you so much dear. This blog has given my life a complete new meaning... its that important to me :)

Nivedita said...

Congratulations to you!! Hope you grow bigger. Even I made so many friends over here

Unknown said...

hey congrats :))

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- thank you very much dear :)

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thank you :)

Rekha said...

wow.. congrats beauty diva :)

beautydiva said...

@rekha- thank you dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...