My Lovely Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

ORIFLAME MINI HAUL

Last month Oriflame had come out with a flyer where the Oriflame mono eyeshadow Velvet Green and Deep Denim were on discount. I grabbed them since I had been eyeing them since sometimes now. I already have two of these mono eyeshadows and I love both the colors namely- Midnight Black and Espresso.




Another great product on discount was the Wild West Couture Lipstick in Pale Mauve. Its a pretty nude pink color with lilac/mauve undertones. I simply love the color. I have been using it eveyday since I bought it and getting compliments.


Last thing is a lip gloss from the very me range and its named Sweetie. Its a pale orange shade and I am really disappointed with this gloss since day one. Its too sticky and low in pigmentation.






Hope you enjoyed my haul, please do leave behind your precious comments. Thanks :)

18 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Lovely shades!! Great haul :D

Tanvi W. said...

Hey ! I have that gloss! Youre right about it. Its not orange plus its slightly sticky!

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thanks dear :)

beautydiva said...

@tanvee- very disappointed with the gloss. thanks :)

SAHAR said...

lovely haul..eyeshades looks good..would lov 2 see swatches

beautydiva said...

@sahar- sure you will see the swatches soon. Review also coming up. Thanks :)

Poohkie said...

that lipstick looks gorgeous! I'm really liking nudes these days.

Anonymous said...

post the eyeshadow swatches please. and wud the lipstick shade suit dusky skintone? :)

beautydiva said...

@poohkie- same pinch :D This lippie is awesome and I am loningggggg it :)

beautydiva said...

@kuheli- sure will do the swatching very soon. I dont think this lippie would suit dusky complexion :( Thanks :)

Raaga said...

Review d lippie na :) It luks tempting :D

beautydiva said...

@shweta- sure, in a couple of days. Thanks :)

Zatheela said...

i want to know how good the gloss is :)

beautydiva said...

@zatz- hehehe... Pretty packaging and pretty shades :D Thats it, okies... I will review it. Thanks :)

Karishma said...

I love hauls!! love the lippie babe. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey nice haul! Loved that lipstick! Wish that lip gloss wasnt too sticky :/ pale orange sounds wearable..uve a nice blog! tc! :)
♥ Sukanya

beautydiva said...

@ginger- Me loves the lippie too much. thanks babe :D

beautydiva said...

@sukanya- yup, the gloss is a disappointment, it comes out nearly sheer :P. Thank you so much for your appreciation :)early sheer :P. Thank you so much for your appreciation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...