My Lovely Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

GREEN AND GOLD NAIL ART

                  Hello everyone, hope you girls are busy with Navaratri and upcoming Dusshera. Some days I tried this green and gold as I was sitting at home idle. I am not a professional nail artist and not even trained but I love doing it. I try out some simple designs and present before you and you people always aprreciate my 'masterpieces'. Hope you guys like my 'art' and leave behind your sweet and precious comments :)Thank you all for bearing with me :D





























































4 comments:

Deepa said...

wowww... gud one dear... Luv it...

beautydiva said...

@deepa- thanks dear :)

Deepa said...

dear replied back to ur email... pl check

beautydiva said...

@deepa- thanks hun... I will check right now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...