My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

LAKME TROUSSEAU/BEAUTY BOX FREE WITH MY LAKME PURCHASES



Hi girls, I was MIA for sometimes now. I miss all your wonderful blogs, posts, commenting on them and I really feel sad for not being able to blog regularly. I am going through a bad phase right now (sob sob). I am travelling way too much right now, my cam isn't working and to top it all my Laptop has crashed :'(



This sadness was eliminated to an extent when I recieved a trousseau/makeup box free with a purchase of Lakme products of around INR 600. The offer was that the box will be given with purchases of INR 1000+ but I got regular customer benefit ;) The box has 1 single compartment but has an attached tray to hold Eye/Lip pencils or makeup brushes. The box is very cute, pink with black leopard print and comes with a mirror attached on the inside of the lid like all beauty boxes do. Its perfect for a regular traveller :D like me. Right now I am so happy with this from Lakme.

2 comments:

M. said...

Lucky you!!:D

beautydiva said...

@emm- thankiessss :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...