My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LOREAL PARIS TOTAL REPAIR 5 REPAIRING SHAMPOO-SWATCH, PICS & REVIEW


200 ml for INR

Company Says:-
Total Repair 5: Fights the 5 signs of hair damage.
5 problems = 1 solution
Time and external aggressors can damage the hair surface and then attack its structure. Your hair faces the 5 problems:
1. Hair fall* 2. Dryness 3. Roughness 4. Dullness 5. Split ends
LOreal laboratories have developed Total Repait 5 Repairing Shampoo to fight these 5 hair problems.
TechnoLogical Innovation: Ceramide-Cement
Damaged hair can lack the natural cement which keeps the hair strong & resilient. To ensure cohesion and strength, the LOreal laboratories have created ceramide-cement technology to replicate the hair's natural cement, targetting the 5 problems.
1. Repairs: the hair fibre, the hair structure is re-enforced and hairs regains strength like new.
2. Transforms: the hair surface to a regular and smooth condition.
Proven Results:-
Day after dat, your hair is as if totally repaired:
1. Strong 2. Supple 3. Smooth 4. Shiny 5. Protected Tips
* Due to breakage #Instrumental test- application of shampoo + coonditioner vs. ordinary shampoo.
Your Total Repair 5 Programme:
Follow the LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 programme: 1.Cleanse and repair with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo. Massage gently into wet hair, lather. Then rinse.
2. Condition and repair with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner.
3. Give your hair the 2 minute intensive treatment with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque.
* In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately *

Ingredients:-

My Opinion:- I love LOreal products and when I saw Loreal Conditioner with their Total Repair 5 shampoo free, I bought it immediately. And now that I have nearly finished it I am reviewing it today. If in one sentence I have to give my opinion then I would say its a ok kind of product, nothing special.

The packaging it white and red which I think is attractive enough. Its a sturdy plastic bottle with a red flip open lid, with a gold border. The packaging makes it perfect for travellling, no chance of leakage or spillage. The fragrance is mild floral, quite pleasant but nothing special.

A single blob is good enough for my shoulder length hair. I always dilute my shampoo with a little warm water just before using it on my hair. But I first wet my hair and then use the diluted shampoo. This shampoo lathers well and cleans well just in a single wash. I prefer a conditioner after each wash so I follow up with the Total Repair 5 Conditioner.

My hair isnt damaged but has become dull and is always frizzy, I always need a good serum to control my friziness. My ends are dry but nothing a good conditiner & serum cant fix. I dont experience hair fall and roughness and also I dont have splt ends. This shampoo's claim of treating dulness has worked for my hair but my ends remained dry.

I dont really experience the other 3 problems of hair fall, split ends and roughness. But I dont think this shampoo will repair split ends since it noting for my dry ends. This shampoo made the overall condition of my hair much better by giving it shine and softness. It didnt dry out my scalp or roots. Some shampoos give me itching on my scalp but this one didn't irritate my scalp.

Pros:-
* The dullness of my hair is gone
* Hair looks shinier after shampooing
* Gives softness to my hair
* I like travel friendly packaging since I am always on the go
* Fragrance is mild floral and stays on for long

* No itching or irritation experienced while using this shampoo.

Cons:-
* Doesnt control my frizz
* The innovative ceramide cement technology didnt do any magic for me

I rate this Total Repair 5 Shampoo 3.75 out of 5 (am giving it benefit of doubt since I dont have all the 5 mentioned hair problems to test its full potency). Overall its an average shampoo, nothing very good or nothing bad as well. And I dont think I will ever purchase it. But the ones with dull and damaged hair can give it a try since its quite moisturising.

6 comments:

Nivedita said...

I did not have a very happy experience with the other shampoos from L'oreal. but I'd like to give this a chance

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- go ahead try it if you have dry hair. Its not a must try but a bad shampoo as well. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

As I tIRED ALLMOST ALL THE SHAMPOOS LIKE DOVE, LOREAL, REJOICES , BUT THERE WAS NO USE TO REDUSE A DANDRUFF SO CAN YOU HELP ME OUT REGARING THIS

beautydiva said...

Hello dear Anonymous, did you also try clear, head & shoulders, pantene etc. Mix fenugreek (methi) leaves/seeds paste with curd and massage all over scalp. Leave it on for 30 mins and wash off. But soak methi seeds in water overnight before grinding. I will come up with a dandruff related post in the coming week. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Unknown said...

the loreal total repair 5 worked for me. Infact all the loreal products I have tried till now have had good results for me.
loreal total repair 5

Anonymous said...

I want to grow my hair longer but the split ends dont let my hair grow. Please help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...