My Lovely Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

MY RECENT AVON HAUL



Hello everyone, this is my haul from Avon Brochure no 11. As always there were lots of offers and discounts and my haul is here for you all. The original price is given in brackets.

The best offer was Little Black Dress Perfumed Body Spray + Little Black Dress Eau De Perfume + Little Black Dress Roll-on-Deodorant for Rs 799 (Rs 1237)








Solutions Plus+ Total Radiance Extra Clean Toner Rs 159 (Rs 229)




Another good offer is Advance Techniques Daily Shampoo + Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick + Glimmersticks Lip Liner for Rs 299 (Rs 759)




Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Sequined Turquoise and Violetta Sparkle for Rs 159 (Rs 270)




Color Bliss Lipstick in Glittery Garnet Rs 99 (Rs 139)







Naturals Nourishing Creamy Face Wash & Face Mask given to me as a free gift




Glimmersticks Diamonds Eye Liner in Twilight Sparkle Rs 189 (Rs 299)




Simply Pretty Dual-Ended Eyeliner in Black Aquamarine Rs 139 (Rs 189)




Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Rich Wine







Now the swatches, from left to right Rich Wine, Glittery Garnet, Black Aquamarine and Twilight Sparkle



Hope you girls enjoyed my haul and swatches, will post the reviews soon. Have a rocking weekend ahead :)

8 comments:

Deepa said...

Nice haul dear... I just love the Avon simply pretty lipsticks... I own 6 of them as of now...u can see the swatches in below link... http://indiangirlsskincareandmakeupblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/avon-simply-pretty-lipsticks-swatches.html

indianmakeupways said...

hey great haul. Nice lipsticks

beautydiva said...

@deepa- how you doing? Yup these are nice lipsticks, i love them too, got only 2 btw. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@anju- thanks dear :) Where have you been?

Deepa said...

am doing great dear... pick them when they are on offer

beautydiva said...

@deepa- cool :D I will check out the offers next time. Am in office as usual :( even though I have a good amount of backache :'(

indian beauty central said...

The Black dress perfumes were my favorite when they were first launched by Avon in India, I wore them for the longest time.. Great haul

beautydiva said...

@ibc- yes I heard they were launced quite sometimes ago and are best from avon. Did you like these very much? Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...