My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NATURE'S BRILLIANCE BY SUE- A PREVIEW


Hello girls, today I have some cosmetics from Nature's Brilliance by Sue. I was sent these samples a long time back but don't know why I didn't preview & review them. So here are some pics for you to enjoy till I come up with the reviews & swatches.






Sample Mineral Eye Colors- 1. Emerald Isle (Shimmer), 2. Tourmaline (Shimmer), 3. Caribbean Sea (Shimmer), 4. Fuschia Fantasy (Slight Shimmer), 5. Amethyst Dreams (Pearl Lustre)





Mineral Eye Color (Full Size)- Orchid Brilliance (Matte)





Sample Pomegranate Lip Gloss- Flamingo





Hand & Body Lotion- Pure Tangerine Essential Oil & Pure Vanilla



I will be coming up with the reviews very soon. Good Night :)

2 comments:

ridsj said...

I luv all d things I used frm this brand ...

beautydiva said...

@rids- me too loving these prods. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...