My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

URBANTOUCH HAUL


Hello everyone, these day online shopping website are a rage. I am not much comfortable with the concept of online shopping but still I have shopped from Fashion & You and the experience was average. After that I didn't let myself do this again but when I saw all my blogger friends rave about this new ol shopping website called Urbantouch, I could not restrain myself anymore. The best part about this ol store is the customer care, great service I should say, extremely helpful and prompt. Another good thing is the COD option which I am very much liking :D Free shipping is the icing on the cake and black cardboard box (unfortunately mine came broken) is a sign of how much Urbantouch cares for the safety of their customer's precious purchases. Their website is easy to navigate and trust me when I say I placed my order from my cell phone :P The delivery took a little extra time since there was saturday/sunday and Diwali around that time, therefore I am giving Urbantouch the benefit of doubt this time. Overall I had a pleasant experience with them and I have already planned to place another order. Here you can see I made a small haul and received a free gift and a couple of samples as well :D I am happy :)

All the products were carefully bubble wrapped to ensure safety and avoid spillage. Everything was in perfect condition when I received them




Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Yogurt Skin Whitening & Brightening Masque, this one is a repurchase and my fave mask




Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub, this is also a repurchase as it is my HG scrub




Fabindia Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel, this I got free with my purchase. Maybe the Urbantouch people knows my love for Fabindia products :P




Fabindia Fruity Vanilla Lip Butter, this one tastes aweful :/




Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil in 06 Blackout, thanks to Cynthia of IVC for this baby.




Atlast the free samples




So that was my humble haul from Urbantouch.com. Hope you all enjoyed reading my post. Good Night :)

Disclaimer: I am not paid in any way to write this post. All opinions are my own.

18 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great haul!!! Nice products :)

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thanks :)

bangalore bengaluru said...

hey :-)) .... I have nominated you for an award... check it out in my blog :)

beautydiva said...

@bb- thank you so much :) How you doing?

Gauri said...

The whitening scrub looks interesting...review please..

beautydiva said...

@gauri- its my hg scrub, I love it. Will review it soon. Thanks :)

Pratibha said...

You should also try www.goodlife.com. I have shopped from UrbanTouch also, and yes I do agree that the experience was nice. But GoodLife came with the same experience and they have some nice brands too like FreshLine.

beautydiva said...

@pratibha- thanks for the suggestion. I will try it just now :P, you know I am addicted to shopping :D Btw welcome to my blog :)

Anonymous said...

What was the free gift? :S
Good post, btw :)

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- hehe who are you? The freebie is the fabindia undereye gel, you didnt read the post :P anyways thanks for being here and commenting :)

Anonymous said...

hi,plz lemme know if tht lotus whitening product works or not..

beautydiva said...

@allaboutladies- welcome to my blog and thanks for commenting. Both works great for me. The lotus herbals scrub is my holy grail scrub and both products are repurchases. I will review them in 2-3 days, till then keep checking back. Thanks again :)

Pratibha said...

@Beauty Diva: Welcome :) I am quite hooked on to online shopping too! Its a major thrill to wait for the packages to come in and you tear it open to see your haul.

beautydiva said...

@pratibha- goodlife is a nice site, i went through it and best thing is it has cod option which I am very comfortable with. Thanks for introducing the site to me. Can i have your mail id plz so that i can put it in the referal box option in goodlife. You can mail me at makeupindia@gmail.com
Thanks :)

M. said...

The best thing about Urban touch is their black box:)The customer care of Violetbag is also very prompt and Lakme is cheaper there

beautydiva said...

@emm- sadly my box was broken when it came to me. Yes I am yet to try violetbag, shall get lakme from there only. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

@Bdiva I read your post in a hurry :P I was about to make an order :3

Strand said...

Great haul!!! Nice products :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...