My Lovely Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

AVON NATURALS NOURISHING DAILY CLEANSER- SWATCHES & REVIEW



With almond oil
50 ml for INR 45

Company Says:- Mild milky cleanser to refresh skin. Effectively removes dirt and excess oil from pores without over-drying skin. Smoothes rough skin texture; leaves skin soft, smooth and supple.
Dermatologist Tested

Almond Oil- known as excellent emollient to help skin restore and maintain moisture balance

Usage Directions:- Place on wet hand, create lather, massage onto face. Rinse off.

Ingredients:- Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Melia Azadirachta Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract

Shelf Life- 3 years

My Opinion:- I have a love hate relation with Avon, some of its products are awesome (read hits with me) and others are just about average and a few products are absolute disaster. But most products have worked well for me. Slowly and gradually Avon has become my favorite skin care range. Today I am reviewing Avon Naturals Nourishing Daily Cleanser with almond oil, which I got free with some Avon purchases some months ago.

Though the name says cleanser, it is actually a face wash. I prefer using a face wash in the morning and a mild but effective cleanser at night. The packaging is a white plastic tube small enough to fit into your purse, this tube has a screw on lid. This cleanser is milky white somewhere between a cream and a gel. The fragrance is a little weird, not bad though and I can't relate it to anything in particular.

A tiny blob is all I need for one use, so I can say that a little goes a long way. I splash water on my face then take a little cleanser on my palm and add a little water to foam it and then apply on my face and neck. It foams quite a bit and washes off easily without leaving behind any residue. It makes my skin squeaky clean and refreshes my skin in the morning.

This wash off cleanser is gentle enough on my now combination skin but effectively removes my makeup except kajals and also it does not leave behind any greasiness on my skin. This cleanser does not even dry out my skin and it gives my face a fresh look. This cleanser has made my skin soft and suppple but does not give that slippery feeling after washing off. It comes in a small tube and hence I can carry it along with me in my purse.

Pros:-
* Dirt Cheap
* Very mild but effectively removes makeup
* Skin feels fresh and clean
* No residue is left behind
* Does not give that slippery feeling and washes off easily
* Does whatever it claims

Cons:-
* Avon have this weird habit of discontinuing its good products and I have'nt seen this in recent catalogues

I rate this Avon Naturals Daily Cleanser 4 out of 5. Minus 1 because it has probably been discontinued. One very good product from Avon I shall miss badly.

3 comments:

Gauri said...

I want this!

beautydiva said...

@gauri- Sadly haven't seen in recent catalogues :( Thanks :)

Sarah Ruiz said...

I want this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...