My Lovely Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY NOURISHING OIL CARE DAILY TREATMENT CONDITIONER- REVIEW


With Revolutionary Vita Oils

With the Power of Double Nourishment*

Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair

180 gms for INR 160

Company Says:-
Did you know? Dryness and dullness are signs of damaged hair leading to hair that's weak and rough to touch. That's why new Dove and Vita Oils goes deep inside and restores smoothness, softness and shine.
Dual Action Formulation:- With the power of double nourishment*
Gold Stripe: Contains revolutionary Vita Oils treatment to deeply nourish & replenish essential nutrients, leaving No Greasiness
*Refers to Nourishing benefits
White Stripe: Contains conditioner that seals cuticles to lock in nourishment and smooth frizz
Instant Deep Nourishing Power of a Treatment in the Time of a Conditioner. For Amazing Smoothness, Softness & Shine.

Directions for Use:- After shampooing, massage conditioner through hair and rinse thoroughly after 1 to 3 mins. For best results, use daily with Dove Nourishing oil care shampoo and use weekly with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Repair Mask.

Ingredients:- Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Perfume, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Prottein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Carbomer, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492, CI 77891

My Opinion:- I always follow up my shampooing with a good conditioner. Since Dove & Indiblogger had sent the entire Nourishing Oil Care Range, I used the Daily Treatment Conditioner along with the Dove Nourish Oil Care Shampoo. This conditioner comes in a convinient tube packaging which is of white plastic. Now this packaging is very hygienic but because of the loose flip open lid its not travel friendly, atleast I don't trust it.

The fragrance is very mild, sweet and feminine, actually its the trademark Dove fragrance. The consistency of this conditioner is thick but creamy. Its very appealing how the dual colored paste is dispensed through the star shaped nozzle. First half part of the conditioner is white and the other half is golden yellow. Looks like chakri (Snack) to me :P

Now this conditioner is a bit tricky to use, a little more weighs down the hair and a little less will impart no shine and would do absolutely nothing.As I said earlier that I always follow my shampoo with conditioner. I take some on my palm, rub it a little and apply to the ends and also to the entire length of my hair taking special care not to apply a single bit to my scalp. Then I rinse off after 2-3 mins. This conditioner is easy to rinse off and does not leave behind any residue. It does not need gallons of water to wash off completely, a big advantage.

This conditioner imparts shine and makes my hair soft and manageable. Also my hair is frizz-free to quite an extent. I love everything about this conditioner except the fact that it contains Carbomer, SLS & Silicons and therefore cannot be used for very long periods. I have to take breaks before coming back to this conditioner again.

Pros:-
* Sweet feminine fragrance
* Conditions my hair well
* Makes my hair soft & shiny
* Controls frizz/fly away hair
* Dual colored conditioner is appealing to the eyes when dispensed through the star shaped nozzle
* Needs lesser rinsing compared to other conditioners so I can use it when running short of time
* Very affordable for the quantity provided

Cons:-
* A little experimenting with this conditioner is necessary to get the hang of it
* Contains Carbomer, SLS & Silicon, known to build up residue

I rate this Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner 4.25 out of 5. This product does whatever it says and that includes everything a conditioner must do. Nearly all conditioners contain chemicals and that's why our hair is shiny & silky after using them. I am sure I will keep coming back to this conditioner over & again. A must try for the ones with unmanageable & frizzy/fly away hair.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...