My Lovely Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

LIZ EARLE CLEANSE & POLISH HOT CLOTH CLEANSER- REVIEW


100 ml for £13.25
Cleanses and gently exfoliates for smoother, clearer skin.
For all skin types.

Company Says:- Our British beauty essential is the foundation of fabulous skin. An award-winner, voted No. 1 by some of the world's top beauty experts, Cleanse & Polish is perfect for all skin types whatever your age.

A rich, concentrated cream that gently removes daily grime and make-up, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin clear, smooth and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure muslin cloth it lifts away dead skin cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin.

Naturally active ingredients include cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise. Rosemary, chamomile, hops and eucalyptus tone, soothe and purify.

How to Use:-
Cleanse & Polish is a 2 phase process.
Phase I Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation.

Phase II Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water.

Use daily morning and night, follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of Liz Earle Moisturiser.

Naturally Active Ingredients:- Rosemary, Chamomile, Cocoa Butter and Eucalyptus Essential Oil

Ingredients:- Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Propylene Glycol, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.

My Opinion:-
I prefer to use a face wash in the morning and a cleanser followed by a face wash at night. I was more than happy to recieve this Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser way back last year but didn't come up with the review because I wanted to use it through summer as well as winter. And now that I have used it both ways, I am here reviewing it for you girls.

The packaging of this cleanser is very convinient, travel-friendly and hygienic with a pump dispenser attached to the long mint green plastic bottle. This bottle has a similar color transparent lid/cap. The fragrance is fresh eucalyptus, nothing bad or strong but some girls might not like it.

The consistency is extremely thick but the texture is soft and creamy. This cleanser spreads well on my oily skin only if I dampen my face a bit otherwise its a little difficult to apply without slightly rubbing the skin. I take a pump of the cleanser and massage it on to my damp face and neck, then I leave it on for a couple of minutes and clean it off with the muslin napkin, dipped in bearable hot water, and I am done.

I donot have to wash off with face wash as my skin is completely clean after using the cleanser. The muslin cloth was a litle rough on my skin for the first few times but thats it, it soften after that. I cleaned the muslin cloth after every 3 days and dipped it in antiseptic solution before air drying it. Well FYI the 2 muslins provided with this cleanser are 'Made in India' :D

This cleansers effect on my skin has been fabulous. Both in the summers and now in the ongoing winters, it gave me soft and glowing skin. I never broke out while using this Liz Earle Cleanser. It contains 100 ml but it saw me through 3+ months (not kidding), 1 month of heat and 2 months of shivering cold and its not even finished but sadly I know it is nearly over. Only if it was available in India it would have been my HG cleanser :'(

It gives my skin that clean and fresh feeling after each usage. It cleans off all kinds of makeup from my face, it also does away with every type of eye makeup except Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara. Though it is mentioned on the bottle as suitable for all skin types irrespective of age but I think it is great for oily and combination skin types and might pose a problem for dry skin girls as it will not be easy to spread and massage onto the skin.

Pros:-

* Didn't break me out

* Made my skin glow and gave that fresh clean feel

* 100 ml saw me through 3+ months, complete value for money

* Spreads easily on damp skin and cleans off all makeup

* This product cleans and polishes in 1 go

* Didn't need to use a face wash after using it as there was no greasiness

* Controlled the oiliness of my skin, and also doesn't clog pores

Cons:-

* Not easy to spread without dampening the skin

* Not available in India, but it can be procured ol

* Since the bottle is opaque it cannot be seen as to how much product is left

No serious cons actually

I rate this Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 4.75 out of 5 (-0.25 for non availability in India). Could have been my Holy Grail Cleanser otherwise. Its a fabulous awesome cleanser, suits me very much. Thank you for reading this review and do have a nice time.

Product sent by PR

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...