My Lovely Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

RANDOM JANUARY HAUL



Hello girls, this is my haul from Healthkart & Urbantouch. As you all by now have understood that I am addicted to shopping in all forms, so I sincerely hope you all bear with me :P Following are the images and price details of my humble haul.





Fabindia Almond & Coconut Body Butter Rs 225 (UrbanTouch)


















Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream Rs 180 (UrbanTouch)





















Fabindia Lemon Intensive Hand Cream Rs 150 (UrbanTouch)






















Lotus Herbals Hypnotica Eye Contour Definer, Saphire Rs 179 (UrbanTouch)



















Divya Badam Roghan Almond Oil Rs 100






















Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear Tube Rs 345 (Healthkart)





















Basicare Complexion Massage/Cleansing Brush Rs 144 (Healthkart)















Thank you UrbanTouch for the box, I love boxes :P Do send some bigger ones so that my entire nail paint collection can be stored lol...
































Thank you so much and have a rocking weekend :)

12 comments:

Lancy said...

Lovely Haul beauty :)

M. said...

1st and 2nd products are good...coconut body butter smells like toffee...pretty tempting;)

beautydiva said...

@lancy- thank you babe :)

beautydiva said...

@emm- yes love the fragrance, the primer is too good. Thanks :)

Zestful Uzma said...

Nice haul BD, do let me know if the Foundation primer matches your skin tone( since it's online purchase)& how does it fair! Review please :)

Unknown said...

Nice Haul :) I also use my urban touch box to store makeup .. they are so sturdy and look elegant ...

beautydiva said...

@uzma- its clear I mean colorless and suits me so well. I love it and will review it soon. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@shalini- lol need more boxes for the np collection. Primer and body butter are awesome and lotus eye pencil is not the blue I wanted. Not that the color is bad but still I want a bluer blue. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Awsome haul..i haven't tried any of these..waiting for review :)

beautydiva said...

@siri- Welcome to BDI, will review them all shortly. As for now the body butter is good, love its fragrance; the primer is awesome and the lotus eye pencil is not the blue I wanted. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

cool!!! loved the nailpaints inside the box wala pic. :D review the basicare face cleanser brush na. I hope its good. :)

beautydiva said...

@jyotirupa- Welcome to BDI, thats my fave pic too :D The basicare brush is a lil harsh on my face but with regular use it has softened a bit. I will review it after some days. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...