My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GREEN DRY MARBLING NAIL ART

                 Hi everyone, its been quite long since I last posted on BDI, am really really sorry about that. I had been on the move since the 6th of this month and still to wrap up the ''March Ending'' process. Hope you all understand and bear with me. Tonight I have a dry marbling nail art for you guys, hope you like it and leave behind your precious comments. 

























































































Thanks in advance and do have a great day ahead :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! so great!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

Hi mesmerize, welcome to BDI. Thanks for being here and for your lovely comment :)
I shall visit you soon.

Lancy said...

Gorgeoussssssss!!! Missed your posts :(

beautydiva said...

Thank you Lancy. Hope to post regularly for next few days. Sorry for not comment on any blogs/sites :(

Gauri said...

I ♥ nail marbling! I've done one right now in fact :) Though honestly it takes me awhile, definitely longer than applying regular nail polish. While the look is cute, I wouldn't particularly consider it quick!!!

I ♥ doing it when I'm bored with regular solid colors or when I know I'm going out in the evening.

beautydiva said...

hey gauri, we share the same love. do share your nail art with us. thanks :)

Unknown said...

hi............ lovely nail art....... i am trained nail artist pls checkout my blog for easy step by step tutorials http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

beautydiva said...

Ooo sooo nice, i will surely visit you. Thanks for being here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...