My Lovely Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

COLORFUL SPONGE NAIL ART

         Hi girls, today I have a colorful nail art apt for Holi celebrations but I just wanted to do this for long but kept forgetting. Take a small piece of sponge, paint on the pattern on the sponge with your fave nail colors and press it against your nails one by one. That's it. Mine is no where near perfect but I still like it :D Hope you all enjoy the pics and thanks in advance for bearing with me.

























































































Have a nice day :)

4 comments:

Lancy said...

Colourful and beautiful! YOu rock girl <3

beautydiva said...

@lancy- thanks babe :D

Tanya said...

So summery and colorful :)

Tanya
xo
http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.in/

beautydiva said...

@pink frolic- welcome to BDI and thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...