My Lovely Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

MEDPLUS BEAUTY & GOODLIFE HAUL

                   Hello girls, I am here with the last haul of 2012. I hauled from Medplus Beauty and Goodlife. Medplus is one of my favorite e-shopping destination and I always get good response from their customer care. The packaging is sturdy and all products reach me very safely. They mostly send discount vouchers to all their customers and so I pick up lots of items from MedplusBeauty. Now Goodlife is another great e-store which I visit regularly. I have hauled twice or thrice from them and I love their quick deliveries. So girls, here goes my humble haul in pics. Hope you enjoy it :)


MedplusBeauty Haul-





















































Garnier BB Cream 40 gms, Rs 189 (Rs 199). I bought the smaller one and am still using it. Its a great BB Cream, I am liking it hence the repurchase.






























Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara, Rs 399 (Rs 425)






























Coloressence Vibgyor Matte Eshadow in EM 04, Rs 170 (Rs 200)
































The Body Shop Satsuma Lip Balm, Rs 174 (Rs 205)
























Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Black, Rs 225
























Tresemme' Hair Fall Defense Shampoo & Conditioner- 100 ml, Rs 64 (Buy 1 get 1 free)
























Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes, Rs 60




Goodlife.com Haul




































Faces 3D Nail Art Sticker- Flowers, Rs 79

Konad  French Tips Rs 95 each























Faces Gold Glitter Nail Polish, Rs 99

Konad Golden Glitter Top Coat, Rs 212

Colorama Nail Polish- Amancher, Rs 100























Streetwear Color Rich Lip Color- California Orange, Rs 160

























Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss- Touch of Toffee, Rs 260

























Kara Make-up Removal Wipes, Rs 45




Thank you and have a rocking Sunday :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love trsemese!!

beautydiva said...

@ReviewKaPreview- Same pinch. already finished off the climate control ones. thank you for being here, do keep coming :)

Budget Belleza said...

I too like shopping from medplus..
lovely haul.. waiting for the lipstick swatches :-)

Natasha Bhatt said...

Vow that's a great haul... i also wanna try the BB cream now!!!

beautydiva said...

@budget belleza- thank you dear, i shall put up the swatches today itself.

beautydiva said...

@nats- welcome to BDI, and thank you very much for the comment. i recommend you go for the bb cream, you will enjoy it.

iswarya said...

great haul...

Following you..would love if u follow back http://www.i-am-girly.com/

thanks in advance

xoxo,
iswarya

beautydiva said...

@Ishwarya Laxmi- Welcome to BDI, and thank you very much dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...