My Lovely Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

ORIFLAME OPTIMALS SKIN CARE RANGE- A PREVIEW

                Hello everyone, today I have Oriflame Optimals range of products which I am using and liking a lot. So here is what I have been using for the last two weeks, I shall try my best to come up with the reviews asap.
























Oriflame Optimals Cleansing Milk- Rs 449

Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser- Rs 449

Oriflame Optimals White Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 - Rs 590

Oriflame Optimals White Night Cream- Rs 590


























Oriflame Optimals Seeing Is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream- Rs 549



As of now I can tell you both the cleansers are superb and do I need to say anything about the eye cream. Till I post again enjoy the Sunday

7 comments:

Lancy said...

I am waiting for the reviews :)

beautydiva said...

@lancy- trying my best to come up with reviews very soon. thanks

amu_blackeyes said...

I love the cleansing milk. It is one of the best products i have used so far. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and it does wonders.

beautydiva said...

@blackeyes- welcome to BDI & thanks very much for the comment. agree with you... its a great product for oily-combi skin though the company claims its good for dry skin.

Amna said...

i like oriflame whitening cleanser too.Great oicks waiting for reviews.

www.desimompakistan.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

@shehrzad dastaan- thank you very much. the reviews will be up from tomorrow.

Loshini said...

Looks like a skin care brand with lots of artificial substances. I am highly allergic to that. I would better go with something like Parachute Advansed Body Lotion which is made up of coconut milk. What say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...