My Lovely Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

FAVORITES THIS WEEK Vol. 1

     Hello everyone, I am here with this week's faves. Except the Anna Andre Lipstick, Revlon Primer and Nyx Cream Blush, rest of the list is different from last week. Have a look.



























My faves this week are:-

1. Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (SORRY!!! Not in the pic)

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

3. Biotique Bio Color Moisture Glow Makeup SPF 50

4. Loreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer

5. Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact

6. Avon Holiday Collection Makeup Palette

7. Maybelline Dream touch Blush

8. Nyx Cream Blush

9. Maybelline Color Tattoo- Bad to the Bronze

10. Oriflamr Hyper Stretch Mascara

11. Oriflame Smooth Definer- Black (Not in the pic)

12. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter- Candy Apple

13. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick- Mauve

14. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Mad about Mauve

15. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick- Pink Blush

16. Anna Andre Deluxe Creme Lipstick- 40201


Hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you and have a great time :)



14 comments:

Niesha said...

Great products.:)
I like Nyx cream blush a lot!

beautydiva said...

@niesha- thank you very much dear :)

Unknown said...

I love NYX cream blushes !! Also Maybelline color tattoo ... Loved all the produc ts

Fictitious Fashion said...

Nice picks! :)


Thank you for your comment on my earlier post :)

Valentine's Day Giveaway on my Blog Win $30 from Chicnova

Love
Akanksha

beautydiva said...

@shalini- i am loving the nyx blush. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@akanksha- thank you dear :D

Nivedita said...

Ah! The Bourjois Heathymix... I have been using it for the last two years and every time I wear it, I fall in love with it once again!!

an you review the Biotique makeup please. I mean please , please, please? :P

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- me loves it too. I always keep coming back to it. The biotique makeup will be reviwed for you asap dear. Thank you :)

Pretty Staggering Things said...

You have a very interesting and beautiful blog. New follower :)
Kisses

Amna said...

i love cream blushes and bourjois healthy mix.great picks :)

Vipra Patil said...

gr8 collection!!! i <3 maybelline color tattoo(those are product of the week on my bog) and blush.

beautydiva said...

@pretty stagerring things- Welcome to BDI and thank you very much for the following <3

beautydiva said...

@shehrzad Dastaan- love nyx cream blushes too, badly need to haul a couple more. Bourjois HM is an all time fave. Thank you

beautydiva said...

@vipra patil- love those cream shadows and the blushes. Thank you and will surely check out your post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...