My Lovely Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

ORIFLAME HAUL- JANUARY 2013

          Hello everyone, this is my Oriflame Haul from the January'13  Catalogue. I get many mails asking me where I get Oriflame products for so less. I always keep saying I get it from so and so catalogue, the product was on sale, introductory offer etc etc. But I get the mails again after each haul post :P So I request you to read the information given here and then go ahead with your sweet questions. Anyways, the price given in brackets are the real price. Hope you all enjoy my humble haul :)










































Oriflame Ecobeauty Hand Cream- Rs 229 (Rs 329)
























Oriflame Hyper Stretch Mascara- Rs 239 (Rs 398)











































Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick- Rs 449 (Rs 598). Another hot red added to my collection. (Check out Red Lipsticks Collection Here)




















































Pure Color Eye Shadow Palette- Rs 385 (Rs 479)



Thank you and have a great time :)

9 comments:

Natasha Bhatt said...

You are surely an oriflame fan... love that lipstick if u cud review it seperately coz the issue i find wid oriflame that the staying power is very poor :/

Natasha Bhatt said...

and yes a review on that eyeshadow pallete too... it reminds me of the wet n wild 8 pan pallette

Raaga said...

Again a haul from oriflame?? I own ntn..nt even a blush from d brand :\ The lipstick looks sleek!

Unknown said...

i love the packaging of these giordani lipsticks :)

Unknown said...

I love Eyeshadow palettes dear...review them soon na :)
BTW nice Haul dear

beautydiva said...

@natasha- i will surely review the lippy and the es palette asap. thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Raaga- try out the skin care range specially the face washes. i bet you will fall in love with the brand once you start using their products. thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@HnB- absolutely gorgeous packing. very flaunt-able :P

beautydiva said...

@Rasa Nandini- thank you very much dear. i shall review it asap, possibly early next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...