My Lovely Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

FAVORITES THIS WEEK Vol. 3

         

                 Hi everyone, I am down with fever, throat infection etc etc :( Still I am here to share my faves this week. Though for the last 2 days I am at home and not using any make but here is my list of 15 faves of the week. I reached out the most for these products this week, hope you all enjoy the post





















My Faves Last Week:

1. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer

2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3. Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser

4. Colorbar Instant Coverup Stick

5. Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact

6.  Purely Pro Blush- Strawberry ( Not in the pic)

7. Oriflame Smooth Definer- Black

8. Oriflame Hyper Stretch Mascara

9. Coloressence Vibyor Matte Eye Shades- EM4

10. Maybelline Color Tattoo- Bad to the Bronze

11. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner

12. Deborah Milano 24 Ore Eyeliner Pen

13. Colorbar Lipstick- Creme Cup

14. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Honey

15. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss- Strawberry




Thank you and have a rocking Sunday :)



6 comments:

Ruby Parmar said...

Get well soon dear :)
Hey how about participating in my ongoing Giveaway to win some awesome jewellery pieces!

Unknown said...

OMG take care dear... Get well soon..I loved all your fav stuffs <3

beautydiva said...

@ruby- hey i just entered your giveaway. thank you dear :)

beautydiva said...

@rasa nandini- thanks dear :D

Unknown said...

Hi, I want to know whether the Revlon primer holds back oil from the face for a long time?

Ritu Gupta said...

good collection

http://www.majorbrands.in/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...