My Lovely Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

FAVORITES THIS WEEK Vol. 4

                   Hi girls, last week was not good enough for me. I lost my Hidesign  bag :( Inside were my cell phone, some makeup and a decent amount of cash, all my cards etc etc etc :( Anyways, here are the list of my 15 faves last week.























My Faves last week :


1. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer

2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

3. Maybelline Clearglow B.B. Stick

4. Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact

5. Purely Pro Blusher- Strawberry

6. The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit

7. Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate

8. Coloressence Vibgyor Matte Eye Shades- EM-4

9. Street Wear FX Eyes- Cutey Petutti

10. Inglot Eye Shadow- Pearl 407

11. Oriflame Hyper Stretch Mascara

12. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner

13. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Honey Douce

14. Colorbar True Gloss- Fresh Pink

15. Colorbar Radiant Glow Illuminator



Thank you and have a great week ahead :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Stuffs dear...How are you doing?

beautydiva said...

@RASA NANDINI- thank you dear, much better now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...