My Lovely Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

VELLVETTE BOX MARCH

                        This month keeping in mind the spirit of Holi, Vellvette Box came wrapped in a multi colored ribbon. I don't know why but I have been storing all the ribbons that came with this box :P This month I got my Vellvette Box on the 29th and this is only the second instance that I got it so soon, otherwise I have been receiving it on the first week of the next month :P So here are the samples for this month. Not happy but not disappointed as well. An average box for Holi!!!! 














































































































I SO LOVE THESE POUCHES




















EYE SHADOW SAMPLE CARDS




















EYE SHADOW SAMPLE CARDS












































































































THE INFORMATION CARDS






















Thank you and have a great night ahead :)



2 comments:

Niesha said...

I have got the Amigo and remy serum too. and Mary sample lipliners.:)

Unknown said...

Hi,Divya, h r u,Very nice blog related to beauty.I have joined ur blog recently also.My blog is about Shopping sites.I want to Place ur blog in my favourite blogs list in exchange u place my blog in ur favourite lists.pl let me know yes or no.thanks

http://earnmoneybyinternetandonline.blogspot.in/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...