My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

APRIL FAVORITES

                         Hello girls,  this time I am very late in posting my 'Monthly Favorites' for April. Last month I reached most for these products. I did not experiment with a lot of products in the month of April  and here are my faves. Hope you enjoy the post and thanks for bearing with me  :) 

























My faves last month:

1. Colorbar Perfect Match Primer

2. Colorbar Ultimatte Mouse Foundation

3. Maybelline Clearglow Shine Free Clear Stick BB Stick

4.Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact (Reviewed Here)

5. Deborah Milano Blusher- Rosa Pesca


6. Sleek Brow Kit

7. Colorbar Enchanting Trio Eye Shadow Palette- Seductively Nuede

8. Maybelline HyperSharp Liner

9. Loreal Volume Million Lashes


10. Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor- Lotus

11. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Honey Douce

12. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter- Pink Truffle

13. Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick- Nude Coral

14. Revlon Fire & Ice Perfum Body Spray



Have a great day ahead :)


4 comments:

Lancy said...

Superb collection! :) I am loving the BB stick too

Partywear saree said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.

beautydiva said...

@Lancy- Thank you dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Partywear Saree- Welcome to BDI and thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...