My Lovely Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

CHAMBOR RADIANT TOUCH CONCEALER-03- SWATCHES & REVIEW




















3 ml for INR 700

Company Says: - 
* Covers dark circles, spots & blemishes
* Easily blendable, light, creamy, smooth texture
* Promotes luminous, flawless, even skin tone
* With emollients, minerals and plant ingredient


Ingredients: - Aqua (water), Octyldodecaxol, Mica, Prunus Amyggalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerix, Sorbitax Sesquioleate, Simmoxdsia Chinensis Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cera Alba/Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Galactoarabixax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Heliaxthus Annuus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Geraxiol, Parfum (fragrance)
May contain: CI nos. 77891, 77491, 77492, 77499




































































My Opinion: - I haven't reviewed any concealer in a long time in BDI. So today I shall put forward my views on Chambor Radiant Concealer in the shade 03. The packaging is very innovative, a fat navy blue (nearly black)  pen with a click-it knob at a one end and a white brush at the other end. Very travel-friendly since its sleek and slim. This shade is a tad bit darker for my skin tone but has yellow undertones and shade 01 was not available and shade 02 has pink undertones.



















































                     The brush needs to be cleaned after every use with wet wipe. Also the brush drinks up a lot of product and these two factors leads to a big wastage of product. The brush is white, soft and silky. Now coming to the click-it knob, I had to click the knob more than 20 times on the first time usage. Later on 2 to 3 clicks are good enough to get the required quantity of product on the brush tip.




                    This concealer gives medium coverage and is easy to blend into the skin. It covers my light under-eye circles but works better on spots and other imperfections. The attached brush is decent enough for blending but I use it on the go, otherwise I prefer to use a fluffy brush to blend in the concealer. The concealer is fragrant-free according to me as my nose was not able to pick up any scent.













































                    This concealer is light weight  somewhere between a cream and a lotion. It dries to a powder finish and I need to work fast as it dries up very soon. Though this concealer is dry type, it didn't tugged or pulled and stretched my under-eye area. I need to apply a under-eye cream for the concealer to work better on the area around my eyes. I set it with a loose powder and it stays on the whole day, until I take it off myself. I use a primer underneath it as it creased up a little toward 6 hrs of wear when used without a primer. Since the pen is opaque it is difficult to find out how much product is left in it.A great concealer but not my HG.




































































Pros: -


* Easily available

* Blends easily

* Blurs out imperfections and covers my undereye circles effectively

* Attached brush is good for girls like me who are mostly on the go

* Innovative pen packaging, sleek & slim

* Travel-friendly

* Long lasting

* Dries to a matte and powdery finish



Cons: -


* Pricey for the quantity (3 ml)

* Opaque pen does not show the amount left in it

* Under-eye area needs to be moisturised well or it might get difficult to blend




                    I rate Chambor Radiant Touch Up Concealer in the shade 03, 4.25 out of 5. Not for dry skinned beauties. But recommended for girlies with light circles. A good concealer from Chambor, I like it a lot.



Hope this review helped you in some and do leave behind your sweet comments and also share with us your experiences with concealers. Thank you and have a happy Monday :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems a decent product worth for the price Nice Review dear :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Nice review ...Only one shade available ???

Raaga said...

Oh I had a bad case of upper lip moustache today due to waxing and was saved by Colorbar stick Concealer :D Do u reco any full cover concealer??

beautydiva said...

@Rasa Nandini- yes it is a good one, thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Shruti- three shades are available- 01, 02 and 03.Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Raaga- ohh dear...try colorbar full cover concealer or revlon photoready concealer. both works great for me. thanks dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...