My Lovely Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

EMPTIES- MY FIRST EMPTIES POST

                Hello girls, I have seen all my dear blogger friends do empties posts regularly. But I have never done one such post as yet. So in the last 2 months (April & May) I emptied a number of products and here I am sharing with you all my first empties pics. The inspiration to use up my skin and hair care products to the end came from my co bloggers. Thanks to all of them that I have used up products in April & May. So here are the pics and info of my first empties 



























1. Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser (Reviewed Here)

2. Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5 in 1 Gel Wash (Reviewed Here)

3. Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial (Reviewed Here)

4. Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream (Reviewed Here)

5. Garnier Light Overnight Peeling Fairness Cream (Reviewed Here)

6. Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Vita Oil Serum (Reviewed Here)

7. VLCC Natural Sciences Daily Protect Honey Lip Balm SPF 15 (Reviewed Here)

8. Avon Little Black Dress Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Reviewed Here)

9. Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo (Reviewed Here)

10. Oriflame Refreshing Intimate Wash (Reviewed Here)


Thank you and have a great day ahead :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading and writing empties posts ... looking at all the empties feels so relaing :)

beautydiva said...

@Shalini Srivastava- you are right, its very relaxing :) Thank you dear

Lancy MABH said...

Good post beauty! :) Now I am gonna review all the reviews

beautydiva said...

@Lancy- Thank you dear :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...