My Lovely Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

VELLVETTE BOX MAY

Hello Beauties, I received my Vellvette Box this afternoon. This time my box has not been squashed up but still there is a big problem. This box is addressed to "Surbhi" not "Beautydiva" i.e. ME, which means mine and Surbhi's boxes have been exchanged by mistake. Not good!!!! And that is the reason why I have received one product which I have already received 2-3 months ago. Lets check out what I got in my box first,


































The box beautifully is decorated with colorful scented dried petal in keeping with the Organic Theme of this month. Love it <3





























Brocarto Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment Kit (Shampoo + Conditioner)

























Flormar Deluxe Shine Gloss Lipstick in the shade D33, it's said to be a pretty peach and I am already loving the shade :D























Figs & Rouge Aloe and Mint Balm (I got this in my February Box as well), this is a repeat. I hope that Vellvette Crew does take steps not to repeat items/samples in any of our boxes. I shall now also report the matter to them and shall update you all on the same.























May Vouchers and The Nature's Co's Bonus offer




























Information leaflets, very handy as all information of the products are written in them

























And now the mistake...lol... But on a serious note, I would request Vellvette Crew to be careful in the future about such pretty mistakes :(





Thank you for your precious time and do leave behind your lovely comments, they make my day beauties :) Have a great weekend!!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

aww.. did u complain to the velvette team on this.. n asked for replacement!

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Gosh! Did you email/call them? What did they sat?

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Say, sorry. Not sat. Happens if you type lying down :D

beautydiva said...

@Revathy Hnb- yes dear, did complain but no reply from their end till now :(

beautydiva said...

@Renu- ok dear... same typos happen with me :D No reply from them. sad sad case :(

Anonymous said...

You should let them know. the last time they sent a prod less and one damaged product in the box, they made up for it by sending across replacements and one more damaged product in the box :P

I quite give up on these beauty boxes!
http://pratsmusings.com/2013/06/03/the-organic-may-vellvette-box/

beautydiva said...

@pratsmusings.com- you are right, i complained and replied to my mail. They would send me a replacement this month. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...