My Lovely Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

LAKME FRESH FAIRNESS CLEAN UP FACE MASK- REVIEW





























With Vitabeads

50g for INR 110

Lakme: - Salon-Like* Clean-Up Now Everyday At Home!
# Easy rinse-off mask clay known to absorb excess oil & helps skin lightening
# Deposits essential Vitamins that help giving soft, glowing & fair skin


#Professional Tip: Use the complete 3 STEP Lakme Fresh Fairness CLEAN-UP regularly.

Refers to basic products used in salon clean ups.


Deposit essential vitamins that help in de-tanning with Lakme Clean-up Fresh Fairness Face Mask for fair skin. This easy rinse off clay based mask helps in tightening pores, while the presence of glycerin helps soothe your skin. (Taken from Lakme Website)


**Vitabeads are composed of Vitamin E,C & B3 to lighten skin tone**































Usage: Wet face. Apply the mask evenly on your face & neck & allow it to dry.Rinse off with water and pat dry. 

Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact rinse thoroughly with clear water.

Ingredients: - Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite, PEG-400, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulphosuccinate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Dimethiconol, TEA Dodecyl Benzenesulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, CI 17200, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Methylisothiazolinone, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM, Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate.

Face Mask Contains Iodine.































My Opinion: - Following yesterday's Lakme Fresh Fairness Face Wash & Scrub, today I will wrap up the Fresh Fairness Clean Up Regime with the last product in the line up- the Face Mask. The packaging is a pretty pink tube with opalescent screw-on cap which is very safe to travel with. I have used and carried along this mask with me many a times. It is a not so thick very pale pink creamy mask which is very soft and buttery in texture. To me it looks like a mixture of cream and lotion, does not feel like a clay mask as it is so light.
































                       Coming to the fragrance part, I have hated the the scent this range carries. Its kind of artificial floral with that bleach kind of smell, for me its unpleasant but not unbearable. This mask is easy to apply and I usually apply it with fingers and it applies evenly without effort. It takes time to dry, atleast 12-15 mins. I use this mask after I use the Fresh Fairness Scrub and this gives me soft and smooth skin after washing off. This mask washes of easily and a little rubbing is enough to clean it off completely. It leaves a kind of oily/silky film over the surface of the skin which evaporates after I pat my skin dry. 


























                         This Fresh Fairness Mask in combination with the scrub has de-tanning properties, it has taken off a slight tan from my skin which makes me love this mask. This mask thankfully does not whitens my skin but brightens and and gives a radiant after glow. But of-course all the effects are temporary and too short lived for my or anyone's liking. This mask is not that kind of oil controlling mask but upon washing off and patting dry my skin is oil free for quite some time and it also does not make my skin greasy or shiny. But as claimed by the brand, I did not see any pore tightening, this is false.

























Pros: -


* Affordable & Easily Available

* De-tans in combination with the scrub

* Makes my skin bright & not white

* Gives me soft, smooth & radiant skin

* Easy to apply & Easy to wash off

* Suitable for all skin types specially in summer

























Cons: -


* Same Artificial floral scent with bleach smell :/

* Takes time to dry

* Contains Parabens































                      I rate Lakme Fresh Fairness Clean Up Face Mask 4 out of 5. This is the best product in this range and therefore I give it a 4. Now I am not using it as I have pimples on my face and using the Clear Pores Clean Up Range. Inspite of the cons, specially the unpleasant scent I give it 4 as it has de-tanning properties as claimed by the brand. And also this mask like the wash & scrub did not give that much hated fake white look to the skin. This mask will truly suit all skin types in summers.




Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also share with us your experience with Face Masks. Thank you and have a great evening ahead :)



Also Read :

Lakme Nourishing Glow Clean Up Face Mask- Review

Lakme Clear Pores Clean Up Face Mask- Review


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this & I love it.... :)

beautydiva said...

@Richa Saxena- Welcome to BDI, and thank you very much for the lovely comment. This is truly a good mask, good to know that you love it :)

Arpita said...

Great review :)) Looks like I have to get it now :D


My Recent Post: D.I.Y. Green Tea Toner and Scrub!

beautydiva said...

@Arpita Tiwary- Thank you very much, do give it a try and please do let us know your experience with this mask :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...