My Lovely Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 1- RED NAIL ART

 Hello girls,

 Fellow blogger Rajani Bhatt of Perfectingtheimperfections had initiated a 31days nail art challenge for the month of August, I gave in and joined her. From today, apart from my reviews etc, I shall post a nail art everyday depending on the decided theme. Hope you enjoy the 31 day challenge and the simple red nail art of today.


Today's theme is 'Red'. Red is the color of blood, anger, passion, beauty, fire, sacrifice, danger and in some cultures it is the color of happiness as well. Not to forget, red also is the color of precious rubies.
























Step 1- Two coats of a blood red nail paint.

























Step 2- Light wash of very fine silver glitter top coat on one-third of my nail.



























Step 3- Concentration of gold top coat on the tips of my nails. 3-4 layers would do a good job.

























Step 4- Added a few hexagonal glitter on the tips of my nails to give a touch of extra bling. Done!!!


Thank you very much for bearing with me. Have a great evening :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty nail art..I am taking up this challenge..:)

Unknown said...

Cool one dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Puja Malhotra- great news dear :D Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Rajani@ Perfecting the Imperfections- Thank a lot dear :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow, beautiful fancy design, love your nail dear <3

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Thank you very much dear, glad you liked the design :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...