My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 12- STRIPES NAIL ART

                 Hi girlies, the theme for day 12 is Stripes, here I have stripes in a variety of colors. Like Polka Dots, Stripes too can never go out of fashion in nail art. They are easy to create and gives an illusion of longer nails. Here I have used red, white & black colors but the outcome didn't please me much. 





Here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today.
























Step 1- Two coats each of white, red & black nail paint on the nails.

























Step 2- Nail Stripper to draw stripes on every nail with opposite colors.

























Step 3- Rhinestones on ring finger & index finger nails to add a bit of pop.








Step 4- Top coat to add gloss and seal in the art. Done!!!!



Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great afternoon :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the color combination what you used!!

beautydiva said...

@Rajani- Thanks dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...