My Lovely Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 2- BLUE NAIL ART

                  Hello everyone, I was not much satisfied with yesterday's Red Nail Art. It was just not making me happy, no way. Coming to today's theme which is Blue Nail Art, here I am with another nail art, blue with white flowers but due to poor light my hands are looking soooo dark. Sob sob..... But other than that I am quite contended with the outcome.


Anyways, coming to the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, today's theme is Blue Nail Art. Blue is the color of divinity, nobility, the clear sky and the deep seas not to forget the precious Lapis Lazuli.


Here are the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Hope you enjoy it.























Step 1- Three coats of bright Blue nail paint.



























Step 2- Dots (5) on each nails and pulled each dot into middle to make flowers. Also placed dots on top of flowers just to add a little more decoration to the nails.


























Step 3- Placed deep blue dots on the center of each flower. I was thinking of placing a dark colored or white rhinestone but decided against it finally but it too will look good.



























Step 4- Top coat to protect the nail art. Done!!!!




Thank you very much for bearing with me. Have a great weekend :)



4 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

gorgeous!!

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda Rizvi- Thanks very much dear <3 <3

Vipra S said...

It's very pretty .. you got lovely nails darling :)

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Thank you very much dear :) Glad you like my nails :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...