My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 5- VIOLET NAIL ART

         Hello everyone, this is where I left. I completed upto the 4th day of the 31 day nail art challenge and was MIA due to personal reasons. I am here today with a Violet Nail Art as it is the theme for the 5th day of the challenge. 


Violet is the color associated with the extravagant, individualist, ambiguity, the unconventional and  the artificial not to forget the precious Amethyst.



Here is the pictorial of the violet nail art I created today. Enjoy.....





















Step 1- Three coats of a violet nail paint.


























Step 2- Made some flames with a silver nail paint.

























Step 3- Placed a rhinestone each on the thumb nail and on the ring finger nail, also 2 stone stickers on each side of the rhinestone on the ring finger.




























Step 4- Sealed in with a top coat to protect the design and the stones. Done!!!




Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great Wednesday :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...